Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You can easily get the waist taken in by a tailor for $5. My waist size is a 31 but I wear 33 in jeans because of my legs, so I always get the waist taken in for a perfect fit.

It amazes me how people wear jeans like APC 2-3 sizes small because "the waist stretches" and then complain about ripped crotches and @#$ cheeks
laugh.gif
tighter raw denim = better fades

you want it so that when it loosens up you still won't need a belt. 

APC is also vanity sizing, so a 30 is actually a 31 when measured

I have a 31" waist, my APC PNS are 29. 

crotch blowouts happen when you wear denim a lot. I've had them blow out on my N&F, my 3sixteen, and my current pair of APC on getting there. I don't complain about it, if it happens I get it repaired.

I have thick legs too from squats, buy fits that are better for your body shape instead of buying jeans that are too big. 

I had APC PNS in a size 33 while my natural size is 31. They were in no way big on me.

That is pretty close to how they fit on me. The waist stretched out a few inches, but the legs, crotch, etc barely changed.

I wore those jeans A LOT and they never came even close to ripping. Your jeans rip because they're too small :lol: sizing down on skinny fit jeans is not the way to go

Last edited:
I've had my APC since May with probably 120 wears and no washed and there's no rips. Phone fade and knee/stack fades are setting in. Nice wallet bump too. They got like a second skin now after they stretched out. They barely hang just above by butt now but I need to pull them up if I bend over.

Jeans too big take forever to fade. But why are your jeans so you can wear them how you want.

Today:

And if any of the guys in here are looking for some basic nice shoes, I'll let these go for shipping, if you want the trees just know it'd be a little more to ship. One pair is Eduard G. (tan calf) and the other DSW house-brand Aston Grey.

Today:

And if any of the guys in here are looking for some basic nice shoes, I'll let these go for shipping, if you want the trees just know it'd be a little more to ship. One pair is Eduard G. (tan calf) and the other DSW house-brand Aston Grey.
Dope suit.
PM'd!

Last edited:
this color just popped up on uniqlo and they are doing a 20$ sale... 

and the colarless flannels also have been added but the measurements are larger than the regular flannels for some reason.  

actually the measurements are way too big...dont know why they would do that. 

Last edited:
Uniqlo's American sizes are strange. I range from an XS to Medium depending on the type of clothing and/or year it was made :lol: Guess the company is just assuming (correctly) that Americans get fatter every year

Last edited:
Uniqlo's American sizes are strange. I range from an XS to Medium depending on the type of clothing and/or year it was made :lol: Guess the company is just assuming (correctly) that Americans get fatter every year

It's true!!! I grabbed a size thinking it would be perfect, and while the length worked, it was waaaaaaaay too wide!!

Anyone have any experience with these Ralph joints?

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...ObpQ-g6SoLdX74uNpDBFCAOzisg&parentPage=family

Give up on finding the indigo iteration of this piece so this one will have to do...

I'm 5'7 145 lbs.

Want it to fit like this:

:pimp:

I had that same sweater in a small and it was too big. I'm the same size as you. You need an XS if you want it to fit like that pic.

Also check eBay first. There are always deals on brand new RL.

Last edited:
No go for the shirt exchange at uniqlo. Manager wouldn't let me exchange the $11 denim shirt for another $29 shirt because I bought it at a lower price point. Would only give credit for the $11

No go for the shirt exchange at uniqlo. Manager wouldn't let me exchange the $11 denim shirt for another $29 shirt because I bought it at a lower price point. Would only give credit for the $11
Did you try to exchange it for another denim shirt/colorway?

If you were gonna exchange a flannel for another flannel, I think they allow it.

@sarteaga0408 got it done, I think.

If you were gonna exchange a flannel for another flannel, I think they allow it.

@sarteaga0408
got it done, I think.
They didn't really care what I was exchanging it for but I was getting a bigger flannel. They Just said I only get $11 credit. I lost the packing slip though so they had to also call in to verify the price I bought it at. I guess you're right tho flannel for flannel should be ok.

Last edited:

@sarteaga0408 got it done, I think.
I exchanged my dark grey flannel for the burgandy navy and white flannel with no issues at the uniqlo soho store.

for the grana extra slim joints, if im a 31 in NF skinny guy and a 30 waist normally, should i size up to 32 in grana?

for the grana extra slim joints, if im a 31 in NF skinny guy and a 30 waist normally, should i size up to 32 in grana?
I actually own both 30 and 32 in the Grana joints. 32 a touch big on the waist but fits very similarly throughout the leg. Prob do 32 to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom