Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So sizing down is tech right. I have a 42 which is a size 9 but wear a 10.

That being said, the break in period can be a bit uncomfortable with too thick of socks. Was able to re-up through my homie for $160 shipped on a pair in 43 over the summer. Bit long yes, but no toe crushing issues. YMMV

Lol so you'd recommend what for me? 42-41?

So sizing down is tech right. I have a 42 which is a size 9 but wear a 10.

That being said, the break in period can be a bit uncomfortable with too thick of socks. Was able to re-up through my homie for $160 shipped on a pair in 43 over the summer. Bit long yes, but no toe crushing issues. YMMV

Lol so you'd recommend what for me? 42-41?
if you are closer to a 9.5, get the 42

pinoy732 pinoy732 just ordered them in a 42. You're in PA right? If these don't fit I will find you and I will show you how bad they fit in person.

If you are a 9 in vans and 8.5 in AE, go with a 41.

pinoy732 pinoy732 just ordered them in a 42. You're in PA right? If these don't fit I will find you and I will show you how bad they fit in person.

appreciate the feedback reps fam

I struggle being 6 foot to find a good slim fit tee with proper length. I have tried all the cheap options and non really meet my needs (Elwood, Uniqlo, Merona, J.Crew Factory)
Try asos as well. I'm 6'1 and usually order their longline tees. They have multi-packs with basic colors too.

appreciate the feedback reps fam

I struggle being 6 foot to find a good slim fit tee with proper length. I have tried all the cheap options and non really meet my needs (Elwood, Uniqlo, Merona, J.Crew Factory)

Comix shirts are great but they are thicker and depending upon where you live might not be ideal for the summer.

You couldn't blame anyone but yourself. @BlackChiney08
told you to get the 41...

Worst case I'll rock with thick socks or hit them with a comfy insole. I don't have the patience to break in a pair of shoes. They key thing I saw about sizing was breaking them in if I had gone down to 41

Last edited:
It's pretty common knowledge that CP sneakers run a full size large though. It's not about "breaking them in", it's the fact that you'll probably have a whole inch of space at the front of the shoe now...

It's pretty common knowledge that CP sneakers run a full size large though. It's not about "breaking them in", it's the fact that you'll probably have a whole inch of space at the front of the shoe now...
For me it 1000% was about breaking in. When worn with very thin socks, my size 42 was fine but anything too thick, and my toes were in pain. Eventually I copped a 43 for the low and started using my old pair as beaters. Due to increase in wear, it truly did start feeling better and now there is zero discomfort no matter what sock is on.

But again, that's just my experience. Idk y'all feets fam.

I'm just gonna go with what pinoy732 pinoy732 said. We all got different feet like we got different meat. Worst case if these don't fit right I'll either return them or sale them.

Good looks on the link for the all whites! :pimp:

I missed out on my size though |I

Speaking of black/white I wish I could re-up on these grain leather Mr. P exclusive. Wore them to a festival in the rain after this pic :smh: They're in beater shape now :lol:

LL

try price matching on revolve? or they get more strict with their price matching? 

Last edited:
Good looks on the link for the all whites! :pimp:

I missed out on my size though |I

Speaking of black/white I wish I could re-up on these grain leather Mr. P exclusive. Wore them to a festival in the rain after this pic :smh: They're in beater shape now :lol:

LL

What size are you? If these 42's don't work they're all yours B.

Back
Top Bottom