Dressing Better Vol 2.0

We talking about over or above the knee?

Its above the knee for me. I don't mess with over the knee. This model is 1.25" taller than me (6'1) so its not super short. Quality is on point too, doesn't feel cheap like h&m.

7823495-1-green

We're really glad the u neck worked out for you. We'll be introducing an elongated version of our u-neck with a curved hem soon, for those looking for a style more similar to that. We also have more colors coming.

We really appreciate the support and kind words. Thank you.

Got my shirts today. I can confirm the quality is great. The shirts are very slim fitting; you would need to body build or have a petite upper half to fit these.

Got my shirts today. I can confirm the quality is great. The shirts are very slim fitting; you would nemed to body build or have a petite upper half to fit these.
do you own john elliott? because they are not as slim as JE...
but i also have lean body type so i guess if you have no experience with either brand you would be correct.

do you own john elliott? because they are not as slim as JE...
but i also have lean body type so i guess if you have no experience with either brand you would be correct.
I only have JE hoodies; i workout so its no biggie for me. Just a warning to others.

Anyone interested in either of these items? Both brand new from suitsupply. The suit is a 36L (pants waist is 32). The double breasted overcoat is 100% wool (from 2012 season got as a gift never wore it) and a 38. Willing to let go each for relatively cheap. Figured i'd throw it here since no one checks the B/S forum.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
IMG_7530.JPG
IMG_7531.JPG

I need some dope swimming trucks just below mid thigh... Any recommendations ?
Saturdays NYC is having a sale. Their Danny board shorts have a nice stretch to them but think the inseam of most their shorts are around 7-8. Think JE had the trunks from their swim capsule on sale on a few sites too.

Also peep nordys rack, Surprisingly liked the original penguin trunks they had. Hit or miss with their patterns but have stretch as well. Theirs run closer to 9'

I also like some of the Hawaiian brands, aloha Sunday, aloha beach club, and salvage public which are all a little pricier. Funny cause my go to pair is The one I got from the swap meet for $15 :lol:

Got my shirts today. I can confirm the quality is great. The shirts are very slim fitting; you would need to body build or have a petite upper half to fit these.

We appreciate the support and cosign. Thank you. We wouldn't necessarily consider our shirts to be slim fitting and recommend staying true to size. The tees will loosen up a bit with some wear. If you'd like to exchange for a different size, I'd love to take care of you, just drop me message.

Last edited:
Guys, I am going to a wedding in a couple months. Where do I start and where do I go get a nice suit. I am kind of short and got a nice athletic muscle build so probably want to get it tailored to me. Yall can help me out?

Guys, I am going to a wedding in a couple months. Where do I start and where do I go get a nice suit. I am kind of short and got a nice athletic muscle build so probably want to get it tailored to me. Yall can help me out?

What's your budget?

If <$500, go get fitted at SuitSupply.

SS is the cheapest bang for your buck. Since you need more then just a suit I'd say save up. You said it's a couple months away. Assuming you have the 500-600 now, you'll be able to cop something from SS plus the rest of your outfit.

There's other options but SuSu is the best value in terms of pricepoint and quality. Hit up J.Crew factory for suits in the $200 range (when sales are on).

Although in my opinion, you should pony up.

wheres the best and cheapest slim fit jeans? especially more tapered towards the bottom. I like regular black jeans. I been rocking some leave 511/HM but looking for a better fit.

not looking to spend couple hundred on a pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom