Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's been posted in the "High End Shoes" thread for a week or more now. That's on you for sleeping. This is the dressing better thread. You should follow more threads lol.

Excuse me for not following more threads, greats deals been posted here and taht was one of them . Thanks for the heads up

Excuse me for not following more threads, greats deals been posted here and taht was one of them . Thanks for the heads up

I was just kidding man, but ya, following more threads will give you more access to more potential deals. Sometimes deals are exclusively posted in certain threads.

internet full of resources. ain't nobody another man's keeper.

giphy.gif

Just cause I said it would have been nice some of y'all overreacting :lol:...who hurt who? Y'all acting like I came knocking on y'all door looking for an explanation .

I was just kidding man, but ya, following more threads will give you more access to more potential deals. Sometimes deals are exclusively posted in certain threads.

That's true thanks for the heads up on that high end thread didn't even k ow there was one .

Those SLP's are fire. Props to everyone that got in on that deal, very nice come up. Think I saw somewhere in the thread that someone had copped multiple sizes and might be looking to let go of sz 9. If so....:nerd:

Can anyone please point me In the direction of some reasonably priced casual dress pants, light weight, and breathable? Something that works well in high humidity? Thank you.

They had $5 grana tees that would b perfect under a blazer. please dont stab me if u didnt now bout da deal

Do dark green ties go with navy suits? In my mind I think it'd look nice. I wanted to wear that combo to my interviews.

If so, best place to get a nice dark green grenadine tie?

Too short for my liking. Hope they had a tall section. But if you're wearing them under a flannel, jacket, or blazer they're :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom