Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, anyone have experience with Mizzen & Main brand shirts? I want to get a few but they're so pricey. A colleague of mine swears by them and he has excellent taste.

FAM any recommendations for a pair of tan/brown double monks under $300? I need a belt to match as well.

Anyone know where I can find "nice" tank tops. They're a little more stylish than your average Target ones.

I like the ones from Zara, the cut is nice and comfortable but the quality goes down the drain after one wash and after drying it shrinks like crazy.

Anyone point me to the right direction please?
0722304250_2_3_1.jpg
0722304250_2_1_1.jpg

Hey bros, anyone own a pair of Greats Brand Royale's? Are they comfortable? Trying to find some alternatives to CP's since they're out of my budget.

If anyone has alternatives or insight on options, I'm all ears!

Hey bros, anyone own a pair of Greats Brand Royale's? Are they comfortable? Trying to find some alternatives to CP's since they're out of my budget.

Just get some Jack Purcells. I wear those more than my CP

Anyone know where I can find "nice" tank tops. They're a little more stylish than your average Target ones.

I like the ones from Zara, the cut is nice and comfortable but the quality goes down the drain after one wash and after drying it shrinks like crazy.

Anyone point me to the right direction please?
0722304250_2_3_1.jpg
0722304250_2_1_1.jpg

Are you looking for something with an armhole this low?

Alright fellas what jackets arebwe wearing or potentially buying for Fall/Winter?

Jackets are easily my favorite part about the fall. I legit buy at least a new coat or jacket every year.

Got lucky this weekend and was able to cop a schott perfecto for 30% off.

Also rocking with my field mechanic jacket, a supreme varsity, my ever faithful denim jacket, that newer camo shacket from gap, and a couple old lighter baseball styled jackets.

Last edited:
Current trend from Barneys. Taken last night:

IMG_6660.JPG

Every time someone asks about an affordable yet good quality pair of dress shoes, answer is going to be Meermin always :lol:

I'm pretty happy that my style remains unchanged throughout the years pretty much. Only thing is jeans got slimmer. Went from 7" to 6.5" leg openings. Never got into elongated t shirts or such. I also don't wear bright colors much anymore.

From the other day:

IMG_6539.JPG

Looking back, it's amazing how tight knight the OG team has been though most of us don't buy clothes like we used to anymore.

I have some Gustins that I'm pretty happy with as a CP alternative. Obviously not as high quality since they're $150, but they're still nice.

De4jKBa.jpg

Current trend from Barneys. Taken last night:

IMG_6660.JPG

Every time someone asks about an affordable yet good quality pair of dress shoes, answer is going to be Meermin always :lol:

I'm pretty happy that my style remains unchanged throughout the years pretty much. Only thing is jeans got slimmer. Went from 7" to 6.5" leg openings. Never got into elongated t shirts or such. I also don't wear bright colors much anymore.

From the other day:

IMG_6539.JPG

Looking back, it's amazing how tight knight the OG team has been though most of us don't buy clothes like we used to anymore.

Are your dress pants tapered the same width as your regular jeans?

Still on the lookout for a nice classic yellow rain slicker. I like the ones from Rains and Stutterheim, but are there any other brands you guys recommend? Stutterheim is a little expensive for my budget, but I want a similar look. Thanks!

Wis man its good to see you post in here. It's been a while since this was my favorite thread on NT but it's definitely cool to see some of the relationships that's developed from it.

I dead *** laughed when those meermins got posted. Ironically I still don't own a pair, maybe I will cop now that I'm on my second wind of casual dressing

Back
Top Bottom