Dressing Better Vol 2.0

2n7e5vm.jpg

yall think my crewneck is too long or can I get away with it?

Feel like I can get away with it but just wanted second opinions..

also, excuse the weights + dirty mirror... pic was taken in my basement "gym"

I'm hosting a huge panel in May for my company conference so I was debating on a new suit.

I was going back and forth between a windowpane suit and a double breasted suit but I decided to make the double breasted as my next suit. Stopping by Suit Supply this Friday to get measured since I'll have to do a custom based on my frame.

I'm hosting a huge panel in May for my company conference so I was debating on a new suit.

I was going back and forth between a windowpane suit and a double breasted suit but I decided to make the double breasted as my next suit. Stopping by Suit Supply this Friday to get measured since I'll have to do a custom based on my frame.
What's the panel about, and what industry are you in? I'm always super iffy about wearing a double-breasted suit in extremely conservative settings.

What's the panel about, and what industry are you in? I'm always super iffy about wearing a double-breasted suit in extremely conservative settings.

I work for LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) and focus on the bev. alc side. So the conference is focused on Bev. Alc. The dress code is actually business form required and a lot of people have worn double breasted suits from last year's conference.

2n7e5vm.jpg

yall think my crewneck is too long or can I get away with it?

Feel like I can get away with it but just wanted second opinions..

also, excuse the weights + dirty mirror... pic was taken in my basement "gym"

What size is this? M?

I work for LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) and focus on the bev. alc side. So the conference is focused on Bev. Alc. The dress code is actually business form required and a lot of people have worn double breasted suits from last year's conference.
That's dope! Do your thing, fam!

I'm trying to get a Mackage jacket but they've sold out on the winter joints I like. You guys know any websites I could check for people reselling their coats?

Please Send me bottles of Privilege. You've taken my money for years lol

Guys I'm looking for more of a dressy black leather shoe to wear with black jeans specifically. Something like a single monk maybe? Any suggestions?

Thought about black chelseas, but hard to find a quality leather pair with the right shape. John Varvatos ones from the new collectionlook good, but not tryna fork over $500

Thought about black chelseas, but hard to find a quality leather pair with the right shape. John Varvatos ones from the new collectionlook good, but not tryna fork over $500

Story Et Fall pairs are $260-280. By far the best "budget" Chelseas you can get without sacrificing shape/sleekness. The quality is pretty damn good; I have a pair from 3 years ago that has held up very well

Good luck!
Good to see someone else in the alcohol industry.
I worked for a distributor in NY and just recently got a supplier role with Gallo.

I try to keep it fairly conservative though. A lot of people don’t even get their suits altered so the fact that my pants be so high is “out there” enough.

LVMH more “fashionable” though, so double breasted will prob work.

Story Et Fall pairs are $260-280. By far the best "budget" Chelseas you can get without sacrificing shape/sleekness. The quality is pretty damn good; I have a pair from 3 years ago that has held up very well

I have a pair. He shape and quality are good. How do you find the comfort?

Co-signing SEF

A good cheaper alternative to SLP, and quality is great.

They’re like the Toj/Falcon Garmets of footwear

How do those SEF Chelseas fit? I’ve always been curious about them but never actually ordered a pair. I wear 43 in cp Chelsea and 43 in slp although the slp fit kinda big so I have to wear them with an insole.

Question for yall, I have a white tie that's looking off-white and musty and some other ties that could use a freshen up. Three are silk, one is microfiber. Can they be dry cleaned? I've heard they cant be pressed but in terms of cleaning, advice? Thanks in advance.

Question for yall, I have a white tie that's looking off-white and musty and some other ties that could use a freshen up. Three are silk, one is microfiber. Can they be dry cleaned? I've heard they cant be pressed but in terms of cleaning, advice? Thanks in advance.

They can be - but I've never been happy with them after. They're just never the same. By the time I have a tie that looks like that (and thankfully I rarely wear one nowadays so that takes a loooong time) I replace it.

Back
Top Bottom