Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't know how I feel about Virgil becoming creative director of LV Men.

Hope he does something more creative than "LOUIS"

Don't know how I feel about Virgil becoming creative director of LV Men.

Hope he does something more creative than "LOUIS"
I liked the 2 Chainz sneaker from Versace, I’m assuming LV wants to stay relevant in that market and knows he can draw major collabs

How do those SEF Chelseas fit? I’ve always been curious about them but never actually ordered a pair. I wear 43 in cp Chelsea and 43 in slp although the slp fit kinda big so I have to wear them with an insole.

Go TTS, but measure your foot first. If you're still unsure, go a size up, because they are narrow.

Recommendations for white sneakers for the spring/summer?

In b4 one of the regulars recommends CP Achilles.

Nah, I'd say you can't go wrong with some leather Stan Smiths. I'm partial to the flat OG tongue releases over the puffier new versions (see pics below), but no matter what you can't go wrong with em.

adidas-Originals-Stan-Smith-14.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hqdefault.jpg

ASE ASE good call on the Jack Purcells! They're also a nice step away from Chucks with that Spring/Summer vibe. And go for the Stans; easy to put outfits together with em and they won't break the bank.

Nice Top Cat avatar btw--you got me here reminiscing haha.

Reactions: ASE
In b4 one of the regulars recommends CP Achilles.

Nah, I'd say you can't go wrong with some leather Stan Smiths. I'm partial to the flat OG tongue releases over the puffier new versions (see pics below), but no matter what you can't go wrong with em.

adidas-Originals-Stan-Smith-14.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hqdefault.jpg
I love stan smith's with the boost sole, I can walk around all day. I was hoping they would release them again this year.

Hey guys,

I'd like to know if any of you wear Uniqlo skinny/slim tapered jeans/chinos. If so, any recommendations? I've been trying to find pants that's affordable at a decent price.

Thanks!

(I actually messed up and posted this inquiry on the High End Designer thread :lol:)

aite and to clarify im tryna spend $100 tops

Hey guys,

I'd like to know if any of you wear Uniqlo skinny/slim tapered jeans/chinos. If so, any recommendations? I've been trying to find pants that's affordable at a decent price.

Thanks!

(I actually messed up and posted this inquiry on the High End Designer thread :lol:)

I've heard good things. Free hemming too I believe.

oooo i like those BWs

On another note, anyone interested in a Suit Supply burgundy double breasted suit? I slimmed down to a 38R. This is a size 40R, never worn.

662bd2b05e61a0ce99c707bb1461a636.jpg

+1 for Stan Smiths. Picked up BW army’s as well and they’re nice. Also have low top chuck 70s and vans slip ons (with ultracush insoles - very comfy). I live in low-top white sneakers during the summer.

33DE1F36-07EF-46D1-B4BC-56200F1CB8BE.jpeg

Great pic of them. I LOVE my BWs man

Back
Top Bottom