Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Been updating my wardrobe lately. Getting rid of loud colors and opting for clothes with no labels/logos and if they do, it's discreet
:smokin
i accomplished this a while back
decided i didn't want to be a "look at me" walking advertisement like everyone else (no hate)
except nike and adidas but thats only when im working out
the only thing i wear that really resembles a logo is the common projects serial number

subtleties >

decided i didn't want to be a "look at me" walking advertisement like everyone else (no hate)
the only thing i wear that really resembles a logo is the common projects serial number

subtleties >

Man. I can't even have designs on the back of my denim pockets :lol:

Friends always used to get on me for buying "expensive plain clothes". *Shrug*

Looking for a pair of work shoes. Casual, not as formal. Low top. Black preferred. Open to textures.

I dig the wedge sole, gives it a more utility look. Crepe is nice, too. Anyone can recommend anything? (Usually with cropped pants or darker denim, dress shirt/flannel)

moc toe, derby, or cap, rather not do a dressy brogue look, but some detailing - instead just an everyday work shoe with a modern stylized take. dr martens even, classic. Not trying to do Common Projects pricepoint.. just missed cole haan lunargrand sale.. etc

upload_2018-11-28_9-47-9.png

upload_2018-11-28_9-48-56.png

What is that first brown shoe with the crepe sole?

I need a recommendation for a new pair of Chukkas. My Clarks Desert Boots are starting to get thin and crack on the soles. Wouldn't mind a white wedge sole option either, but don't want something as bulky as the Red Wings chukkas

What is that first brown shoe with the crepe sole?

I need a recommendation for a new pair of Chukkas. My Clarks Desert Boots are starting to get thin and crack on the soles. Wouldn't mind a white wedge sole option either, but don't want something as bulky as the Red Wings chukkas
Chukkas? Cole Haan "Tyler" boots are my daily workplace shoes. I'd wait til they're on sale. I think they might be on sale at Nordstrom right now.

subtleties >

Same, I probably kept 3-4 graphic tees that I really liked.

Back
Top Bottom