Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got this coat in an eu46/us36. If anyone wants it, just cover shipping and it’s yours. Or can meetup in nyc,

Never wore jeggings with heels.
The Gang way
7298DE05-CA46-4848-B115-B89435B2FD1E.jpeg

what do y'all gauge as slim? i've seen some brands that have slim fits that are closer to skinny while others are a little looser

We back on slim fit jeans, retro jordans and wingtip boots now. You late. Ketchup.

I thought retro Js/Yeezys were dead. Sold my all my Yeezys and Dalton wingtip boots last year but got a pair of IRs to replace them with 🤷🏻‍♂️

+1 for slim jeans over skinny. But lately all I’ve been wearing are tech chinos anyway.

If you a fat boy the skinny jeans and Chelsea trend was never meant for you....now if you slim/athletic built, you can def pull off that look with ease, I’m not slim, I’m more skinny fat, so I feel great in that look and I’ve had plenty people compliment the look, someone like Adrian’s build can also pull that look off EASY AND WELL.

What do people grab at American Eagle? Got store credit through a secret santa gift that didn't fit - i know some have recommended the Flex denim but im not really into the washes and slimmer or bootcut fits. So, boxer briefs? sweats? flannels? outwear on sale?

What do people grab at American Eagle? Got store credit through a secret santa gift that didn't fit - i know some have recommended the Flex denim but im not really into the washes and slimmer or bootcut fits. So, boxer briefs? sweats? flannels? outwear on sale?
Idk.. personally not a fan, but I see people rock the polo flannels. I’d grab boxers for sure.

Get the flannel. Got a purple one a few weeks ago from there

The American Eagle flex denim I saw in store was not good. You're better off going Uniqlo or Grana (if they still exist.)

Back
Top Bottom