Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Fellas I’m sorry if I’m being annoying but I’m looking at a suit on the SUSU final sale , is there a huge difference quality wise between SUSU & spierandmckay ?

Attachments

• 7DC91040-2772-40C1-A6F0-1D66BDB9C218.png
    7DC91040-2772-40C1-A6F0-1D66BDB9C218.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 1,535
Can anyone share the prices they saw?

Best price i saw was 239 for a napoli and havanna.

Lost some weight but afraid to lower the size smh

new i should have checked in here yesterday

guess I have to just wait until July smh
Best deal I got was a lazio tuxedo for 229
Jort trousers for 109
Also Bought a white double breasted Havana suit for 299

Fellas I’m sorry if I’m being annoying but I’m looking at a suit on the SUSU final sale , is there a huge difference quality wise between SUSU & spierandmckay ?

Quality wise no, they use a lot of the same fabrics from the same mills. I think the contemporary fit from SM fits me better OTR but that being said I ordered that same Lazio suit you posted and I’m excited. I still have another Lazio from last year’s sale I need to take to the tailor as well...

Always say im going to be ready for the next SUSU sale by dropping in for a fitting to get familiar with sizing, always slack. Sale season comes around and im kicking myself 🤦🏻‍♂️

Quality wise no, they use a lot of the same fabrics from the same mills. I think the contemporary fit from SM fits me better OTR but that being said I ordered that same Lazio suit you posted and I’m excited. I still have another Lazio from last year’s sale I need to take to the tailor as well...

I pulled the trigger on that one as well ! I hope it fits or I’m screwed & so you rather have the contemporary fit on SM instead of slim fit ?

gotta stop by SuSu today and try on a 44 Lazio, I have a napoli and havanna cut in a 46 want to see if I can get into a 44 now

I pulled the trigger on that one as well ! I hope it fits or I’m screwed & so you rather have the contemporary fit on SM instead of slim fit ?

I have a few other Lazio suits already and they fit great after tailoring I just think the SM Contemporary cut fits me better off the rack (Fewer alterations needed).

Anyone own the soft calf loafers from Meermin? Looking for opinions, don’t think I’ve owned any unlined loafers. Also, do they have an annual sale?

Anyone have tips on how to create an outfit with a work jacket? I picked this up from Gap and really liked the fit.
cn17969208.jpg

I put all saints with the fast fashion leather category.

it’s great if you can snag it on sale and only care about the aesthetics. They probably won’t last that long compared to some of the more renowned brands but I doubt it’ll crap on you after a season unless you wear it heavy in all types of weather.

Reactions: ASE
Bought a suit blindly on SuitSupplys outlet sale and thank God the jacket fits! Waist on the pants is right but the legs are very baggy. Should I go to SuitSupply to get them tailored? Or go to a third party shop?

Looking for advice. Thanks!

Bought a suit blindly on SuitSupplys outlet sale and thank God the jacket fits! Waist on the pants is right but the legs are very baggy. Should I go to SuitSupply to get them tailored? Or go to a third party shop?

I always get mine tailored at Susu. I have the same issue as you, jackets fit perfect but I always need to get the pants hemmed/tapered. If I recall it’s like $55 for upper taper, lower taper, and hem.

If you trust and have had work done by your local tailor, then no need to go to SuSu. I usually go to my local tailor but I've been going to him for years so he knows how I like my stuff to fit. If SuSu is nearby though and you don't have a local tailor you rely/trust, then SuSu.

Back
Top Bottom