Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If you trust and have had work done by your local tailor, then no need to go to SuSu. I usually go to my local tailor but I've been going to him for years so he knows how I like my stuff to fit. If SuSu is nearby though and you don't have a local tailor you rely/trust, then SuSu.

^^^ this

I have a great tailor, but if you don’t have anyone yet I would go to SuSu, especially if you have one close by

B Sox B Sox -- this is on sale now: https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...FromSale=true&color_name=oversized-blackwatch

Was hoping this was going to be priced at $475 like JCrews other topcoats but they have it at $695 :angry:

Even with 40% off I don't think I'll wear it enough to justify spending over $400.

AC449_WX6622_m

I am looking for a decent grey suit (nothing shiny please) which i can wear to work events. I know this thread lives and dies by SuSu and Spier and Mackay. I was looking for something a little more affordable, i know i just missed the sale🤦🏻‍♂️.. (but wanted something above zara and h&m) since its for work purposes.

I do plan on getting a navy suit from SuSu at some point between now and the next sale and probably something in tweed or anything else that stands out to me from Spier and Mackay.

I am looking for a decent grey suit (nothing shiny please) which i can wear to work events. I know this thread lives and dies by SuSu and Spier and Mackay. I was looking for something a little more affordable, i know i just missed the sale🤦🏻‍♂️.. (but wanted something above zara and h&m) since its for work purposes.

I do plan on getting a navy suit from SuSu at some point between now and the next sale and probably something in tweed or anything else that stands out to me from Spier and Mackay.

Probably J Crew on sale or JCF but honestly just save the money and get SuSu or S&M.

Any alternatives to Rag & bone fit 1 denim? Haven't come near to anything comparable but for an everyday pair wanted to weigh my options.

Question, I may have asked in here previously but I'm having the hardest time finding a V-neck tee I like. I'm broad shouldered, my biggest problem is the sleeves. I'd like a tighter sleeve and to avoid that baggy awkward look.

Speaking of CP, I have a pair of all white Achilles in 42 if anyone is interested.

The only maybe valid alternative to CP lows I've found is Gustin

basically a straight rip (of a shoe that is a blatant rip of another shoe already) CP achilles but inferior quality

much cheaper though

I've always wondered how this brand is:

Less for the CP looking model, and more for the Avalanche model which is pretty dope IMO:

Back
Top Bottom