Dressing better

I wish i could buy the blazer #9...
No H&M's in D.R.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

I can get Clark Bushacre 2 boots for like $60..should i pull the trigger and get them? Or is the difference from the Original Clark Desert boots that much different that i should get the DS? I know all i keep seeing is that the sole is the big difference, but is the comfort level/durability different as well?

Plz Respond, i never get a response in this thread
frown.gif

I would do it!! but for me it depends on the color i have the bush acre in the camel color... the only other one i want is the red wine color.  

I'm torn between these navy suede DBS and these leather blue DBS we really don't get much snow if any here in Tx which one would be better for the winter

Originally Posted by RFX45

I want the tux jacket and blazer but I highly doubt I'd be able to get it.
It'll likely sell out and end up on ebay like what happened with the Lanvin collab.

On the 19th will these items be available online only or will only stores have them? Do I have to call my local H&M to check if they will have any of these pieces? Blazer #9 is instacopped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lmao Fam the sale stuff is jus marked don't go whisper nothing to nobody lol

roll.gif

Man, I need J.Crew to have a sale on outerwear already.

They did already :-/I got the email a few weeks back, but I was banned and couldn't post, they always having sales though...I'll keep ya posted...
I copped a peacoat plus I used the student discount
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by RFX45

I want the tux jacket and blazer but I highly doubt I'd be able to get it.
It'll likely sell out and end up on ebay like what happened with the Lanvin collab.
On the 19th will these items be available online only or will only stores have them? Do I have to call my local H&M to check if they will have any of these pieces? Blazer #9 is instacopped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Stores will be the only one getting them but not just any stores, only select H&M store. I believe they have a list of the stores that will carry on their website.

Recent pant pick ups

These were on sale a couple of weeks back along with the Warriors of Radness, and the other 2 companies (names are escaping me) that dockers collaborated with.
wiwrow.jpg

Got these in yesterday from Gilt. These are so stiff and tight. They are going to take a ton of work to break in,but they are top notch
eijpw.jpg

I also grabbed a khaki and navy pair of those t alpha Dockers thanks to the tip in here.

I had those N&F jeans. Quality wise, I really liked them, but they stretched out ALOT for me to the point where they just became way too baggy to wear anymore. I went down one size instead of two, so that's probably where I messed up...If they feel way too tight and uncomfortable on you now, it's a good thing. 

I just bought the polo ranger boots and i cant find things to that compliment it. I dont wanna look all flashy. Wat shirts or polos could go with them with out lookin cheezy

I just bought the polo ranger boots and i cant find things to that compliment it. I dont wanna look all flashy. Wat shirts or polos could go with them with out lookin cheezy

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I had those N&F jeans. Quality wise, I really liked them, but they stretched out ALOT for me to the point where they just became way too baggy to wear anymore. I went down one size instead of two, so that's probably where I messed up...If they feel way too tight and uncomfortable on you now, it's a good thing. 

Thats exactly what I heard. When I tried them on they were so tight I was going to return, but knowing that raw denim stretches, and after reading that N&F stretches even more than usual, I decided to keep them.
Thanks for the insight!

Thats exactly what I heard. When I tried them on they were so tight I was going to return, but knowing that raw denim stretches, and after reading that N&F stretches even more than usual, I decided to keep them.
Thanks for the insight!

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

how do clark desert boots fit? they look like you need to size down a bit.

anyone have any codes/sales for them? looking on buying a brown and a gray pair.

Por favor
smile.gif

anyone have any codes/sales for them? looking on buying a brown and a gray pair.

Por favor
smile.gif

I swear I bought a pair of jeans from H&M this past Saturday for $20 flat, and they are better than any other pair of jeans (and I have decent jeans) 
laugh.gif
. If I remember, I'll get a picture up later tonight.

I swear I bought a pair of jeans from H&M this past Saturday for $20 flat, and they are better than any other pair of jeans (and I have decent jeans) 
laugh.gif
. If I remember, I'll get a picture up later tonight.

Por favor
smile.gif
I sized down from a 10 to a 9. The fit of the boot is kinda weird cause it will never be tight around your ankle. It's annoying sometimes to have that extra space

Por favor
smile.gif
I sized down from a 10 to a 9. The fit of the boot is kinda weird cause it will never be tight around your ankle. It's annoying sometimes to have that extra space

Por favor
smile.gif

I agree. Definitely go down a size. I am a size 11, and the 10's and 10.5's fit way better than the 11 do. 

Por favor
smile.gif

I agree. Definitely go down a size. I am a size 11, and the 10's and 10.5's fit way better than the 11 do. 

Back
Top Bottom