Dressing better

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Seriously, mad mad mad mad mad props to this dude here!!!! 

I bought 3 of the $98 gift certificates for $49 each and also applied the 30% off discount.  So I spent $49x3=$147 and got these Grenson's PLUS I still have $32.xx left in gift certificates...that is an AMAZING DEAL for some Grensons. 

Oh, if anybody is planning on buying anything from the site, PM me, and I'll give you the last $32 I have cuz I'm not gonna use it anyway
smile.gif

hey so the offer is for pants/khakis or the $49 credit is good. and u can combine them in one order?
The offer says it's for chinos, but I was able to use all 3 on the same order with only the shoes in my cart.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled!
Please confirm if you receive a shipping confirmation.  TY

Seriously, mad mad mad mad mad props to this dude here!!!! 

I bought 3 of the $98 gift certificates for $49 each and also applied the 30% off discount.  So I spent $49x3=$147 and got these Grenson's PLUS I still have $32.xx left in gift certificates...that is an AMAZING DEAL for some Grensons. 

Oh, if anybody is planning on buying anything from the site, PM me, and I'll give you the last $32 I have cuz I'm not gonna use it anyway
smile.gif

hey so the offer is for pants/khakis or the $49 credit is good. and u can combine them in one order?
The offer says it's for chinos, but I was able to use all 3 on the same order with only the shoes in my cart.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled!
Please confirm if you receive a shipping confirmation.  TY

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Always wanted to post an outfit pic in here, don't have a camera though...

25gf0oh.jpg

The gf camera kinda blows, but it's more than what I got. Pants are Dockers slim tapered & fit like a charm. And for $13.99! Cashmere cableknit, AE Walden penny loafers as well.
thats a nice fit. Dockers?! who woulda thought. 
Are those the SF tapered Dockers cause I love those. They have been discontinued. I got one pair in chocolate. $13 at Marshalls. I am desperately looking for more. 

25gf0oh.jpg

The gf camera kinda blows, but it's more than what I got. Pants are Dockers slim tapered & fit like a charm. And for $13.99! Cashmere cableknit, AE Walden penny loafers as well.
Are those the SF tapered Dockers cause I love those. They have been discontinued. I got one pair in chocolate. $13 at Marshalls. I am desperately looking for more. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

25gf0oh.jpg

http://us.dockers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4305232&cp=2271557.3824023&parentPage=family

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

25gf0oh.jpg

http://us.dockers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4305232&cp=2271557.3824023&parentPage=family

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

any clean boatshoes thats not vans?
How much are you looking to spend? I'd go with Sebagos over Sperrys if you're looking for something under $100. Same price, much better quality

*!% i copped the bonobos codes and everytime i check out it says the code is expired
Make sure you don't include the dashes (-) when applying the code.

Just a heads up Brook Brothers has a 40% off shirts sale (Must buy 4). I ended up getting 4 pairs of the extra slim shirts. Pretty good deal if you were looking for them.

143953_home1_12252011.jpg

Hey NT, I need some information. I'm looking to wear a black blazer on NYE, but don't know much about the blazer/jean combo. What shoes/boots are acceptable and will go nice with let's say a black blazer, white dress shirt and some jeans. Loafers? Boots?

I need some help, haha.
eyes.gif
 Thanks.

Loehmanns, if you have it in your area is having a 50% off sale on coats and jackets. I think today only.
_6612837.jpg

copped this Black Rivet faux leather jacket(YMMV - reg $125 / $89.99 in store price discounted to $45.00 ) and a henley for $39.99. Used their 10% members discount plus some morning coupon(no longer valid). returning the one I bought at tjmaxx which had to many ornamental buttons.

I'm OK with having a new thread made for a fresh start. Who else is in on this? If we can get 4-5 to agree, I think we should make a new thread.

"I also propose a first post beginner guide/ wiki."

Sounds like a good idea to me. I wouldn't mind starting a new thread with some general info once I get home from work tonight.

I also want to change the name from dressing better to something else because I don't think it's dressing better per se. It's more or less progressively evolving for lack of better words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom