Dressing better

:lol: :wow: Went back almost 7 months.

I nominate WJ4 to start a new one, it has to be someone who is active and can edit and update the first page and title if needed.

This new format will take time getting used to. I tried to quote, but I ended up quoting everything including my text. I'll get to work on a new thread when I get home.

RE: wool trousers, don't go with cheap wool, it doesn't even feel like wool. I tried Gap's wool pants several years ago and quality was straight trash. I wore them once and donated them.

Would love to see a new thread with general info. That's the reason I don't post here. Don't know where to start.

+1 on new thread. Have always lurked in this thread but never posted. Hopefully with the new one, you'll see me around more often.

...Might be a good time to start a new thread with a Q&A/FAQ in the front page and updates...

...just a thought...

...hold on finding time...

...still looking...

Where can I find some velvet slippers ala Stubbs and Wooton at a lower price? that $450 aint doin it for me

Haven't been in this thread lurking in a while.

Can somebody direct me to the sites that were posted a while back about the slim cargo sweat pants?

Or just slim cargo sweat pants in general?

Loehmanns, if you have it in your area is having a 50% off sale on coats and jackets. I think today only.

_6612837.jpg

copped this Black Rivet faux leather jacket(YMMV - reg $125 / $89.99 in store price discounted to $45.00 ) and a henley for $39.99. Used their 10% members discount plus some morning coupon(no longer valid). returning the one I bought at tjmaxx which had to many ornamental buttons.

:\ I'm not sure that counts as dressing better buddy.

Mad dudes in the hood have that jacket

Dressing nicer doesn't always mean you gotta give up what you wear now. I have a million pairs of Jordan's and other sneakers. Got a new job as manager for UPS, which means more business attire..at the same time, nice slacks and a pair of Jordan's never hurt anyone. Simple place to ship, where all of my wardrobe is for anyway, H&M. Nice, simple dressy stuff there. Good luck with school bro, and keep them grades up!

Need some help on these two toned wingtip shoes: anyone know where i can find them?  I've been searching online for awhile and no luck.

Back
Top Bottom