Dressing better

http://
nike-sportswear-2009-fall-stadium-varsity-jackets-1.jpg

This one is awesome. When does it come out?

pPOLO2-6098124_standard_v330.jpg

Shoe and pant/short wise, what would be my best bet for matching things up with this cardigan? Im not sure i want to match this up with jeans and im thinkingof doing a pair of seer sucker shorts...blue and white...and a pair of sperry bahama's.

Suggestions?

fits from the week ... pretty casual week:

Today ... wearing the Levis 514s in a dark wash:

Thursday:

Wednesday:

Tuesday ... had to dress up for an Exec meeting:

Monday:

Last Saturday ... out running errands:

Great combos as usual Niidawg.
Wish you had better pics with the Levi's though, I do not see many dark jeans pulled off with a patterned sport coat much.
And that last pic with the navy shorts, brown boat shoes and blue shirt is a classic staple for the summer, every man should be able to pull that look off.
You inspired me to get some (try) navy shorts.

Fade on You, seersucker pants would work well but with light color cardigans, I would prefer to darken up the pants.
Just a personal preference, I like the contrast.

DaBuddha, the pants khaki's are H&M. One of my best fitting khakis after I had it shortened by a few inches.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Great combos as usual Niidawg.
Wish you had better pics with the Levi's though, I do not see many dark jeans pulled off with a patterned sport coat much.
And that last pic with the navy shorts, brown boat shoes and blue shirt is a classic staple for the summer, every man should be able to pull that look off.
You inspired me to get some (try) navy shorts.

Fade on You, seersucker pants would work well but with light color cardigans, I would prefer to darken up the pants.
Just a personal preference, I like the contrast.

DaBuddha, the pants khaki's are H&M. One of my best fitting khakis after I had it shortened by a few inches.

hey RFX, here are a couple more shots of the 514. I would like them to be a little more tapered towards the bottom ... but its not too bad for a start. Ihavent washed it yet so i am hoping for a little bit of shrinkage after the wash:

Thanks for the pics.
I think the jeans could be darker though.
I would try and get it tapered at the tailor if possible as a wash isn't a permanent solution.
It will shrink and then go back to the same way after a wear or two.

Something to keep an eye out for, the double breasted jacket on the pic is $99 at H&M this fall.
thenewdandy3.jpg

I like this jacket too. (no info other than it is made by H&M)
thenewdandy2.jpg

More for H&M Fall.
hmcampaign4.jpg
hmcampaign3.jpg

RFX - that DB is seeeeeeeeeeerious bizness ...lol.

i almost picked up the polo slippers ... 237 from 990 is a deep discount ... but i dont know how many times i'll be wearing it to justify the tag. its asweet shoe though!!

For you tie wearers, what width(s) do you guys use? I believe the thinnest width available is 1.5'', the super skinny tie. Anything between1.5-2.5'' is skinny tie. And 3''+ is the regular cut.

For more casual settings, I use 2.5''. I have several ties that are 3'' wide, but I only wear those with suits for more formal occasions.

thenewdandy2.jpg

Man, I copped a double breasted pea-coat last season from H&M and it was the first time I copped something for retail in a long time...it was all worth it.

Now this? I'll cop this one for sure BUT now that I have a H&M connect...the price will be wayyy better
pimp.gif

Man H&M needs to get up on the on-line shopping. Or at least build a store in S.A.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Here's the black with white bottom clarks I was talking about to the guy who wanted a black suede/nubuck pair:

2gwfi2w.jpg

ix58wn.jpg

The insole is very cushioned, pretty solid pickup for $50. And Clarks has this thing now where you buy one you get the next at 25% off so I would suggest to those looking for a pair to go stop by. Only colors they have is black/white bottom, Dark Brown/Dark brown bottom, Tan suede/Dark Brown Bottom, and a really Lightblue suede/dark bottom.
Anyone had any luck finding these Clarks? I'm looking for a pair similar to these, any suggestions of other brands?

Something to keep an eye out for, the double breasted jacket on the pic is $99 at H&M this fall.
thenewdandy3.jpg

I like this jacket too. (no info other than it is made by H&M)
thenewdandy2.jpg

More for H&M Fall.
hmcampaign4.jpg
hmcampaign3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's a few items there I would cop...

Anyone here buy stuff from Martin And Osa? I went to J Crew to make a payment and for the first time I went into the Martin Osa store next door. It seemslike it's a cross between Gap and J. Crew for me. There were a good amount of nice stuff on sale. I was tempted to buy, but I'll skip for now.

i know a while back there was talk about express clothing.........how is the quality im thinking about copping this

moz-screenshot-14.jpg

moz-screenshot-13.jpg

Express quality is on par with GAP, maybe BR.
And honestly, that jacket doesn't look like it fits well from that pic.
Kind of cool how you embeded the zoom feature though.

Express quality is on par with GAP, maybe BR.
And honestly, that jacket doesn't look like it fits well from that pic.
Kind of cool how you embeded the zoom feature though
yea i prefer a looser fit for my coats any way but i jus found this one that does look a little better fit but im not trying to pay 550 for a coatthough
moz-screenshot-16.jpg

moz-screenshot-15.jpg
Blog.Fashion.Focus.Mens.Theory.Sigmund.Wool.Cashmere.Blend.Peacoat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom