Dressing better

To those living in colder areas, do you guys wear a hat of some sort in the winter? I'm asking because most heat escapes through the feet and head.

Will wear this to go out to brunch or lunch (depending when my mom is ready
laugh.gif
). A friend of hers is in town. Will be worn with jeans and either beeswaxDB's or sand DB's.
2je7pkp.jpg

That is one solid fit WJ4. Nice cardigan with the solid navy tie and a simple white (off-white?) shirt.

As for boots and Cali's torrential rain, I would suggest Frye.
The Arkansas isn't too bad looking for a $170 pair of boots.
1082007114512982Arkansas_SMOKE_multi.jpg
1082007114543732Arkansas_CHESTNUT_multi.jpg

Also, check out Nordstrom Rack for some To Boot NY. They make decent boots once it is on the sales rack.
They also has some nice styles, classic, simple and easy to wear.
I still hate Cole Haan but they do have decent boots, I believe they have an outlet store at Camarillo too.
A good place to buy a good belt.

The Air Ashby Chukka is alright for $200 I guess, I wouldn't pay retail though.
http://www.colehaan.com/c...yId=300216&productGroup=.
C07727_A

Fossil (yes, the watchmaker) also has some nice looking boots, which will probably end up in the outlets sooner or later.
$138 each.
FFM7009001_main
FFM7009206_main

FFM4022001_main
FFM4022805_main

Just a heads up....I'm not sure if it was posted, but Men's Health has their Fall '09 Guide to Style out....you can probably find it online waswell. Some real good stuff in there
pimp.gif

Thanks for the help, RFX. Since the rain is a couple of months away, I will keep an eye out at the local Nordy Racks. Maybe a trip to Camarillo will be inorder too.
laugh.gif
I like the style of all the ones you posted up except for the Cole Haans...too DB-risque IMO.

I've been looking for a white and blue striped cardigan for the longest and and I couldn't find one.

Where is yours from WJ4? jcrew?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I've been looking for a white and blue striped cardigan for the longest and and I couldn't find one.

Where is yours from WJ4? jcrew?
The cardigan is from Banana Republic. The shirt and tie are from J. Crew. You may still be able to find it on the sale rack at BR, should be$15-25 for it now.

WJ4, your welcome. Chukka's are classic though and trust me, no one would mistake those Cole Haan's as DB.

omgitwes, check out Target. No kidding.
Check out Converse One Star, they have a surprisingly good selection of flannel shirts that fits rather well for it's price ($25).
People shouldn't sleep on that brand, they have some nice stuff, even slim jeans.
41ouKXtHk1L._AA260_.jpg
41Gp3C0GlZL._AA260_.jpg
51vAvdZ4N5L._AA260_.jpg
41cQmLJO2YL._AA260_.jpg

They have more l/s flannels in-store.

UrbanOutfitters.com also ahs a plethora of flannel shirts, some are even on sale for $20-$30.
The choices at UO are almost endless.
http://www.urbanoutfitter...UTTONDOWNSHIRTS&090817hp .

wj4 wrote
moz-screenshot-15.jpg

I bought a similar coat from BR back in Spring on sale for around $150. The jacket is nice too. Lined on the inside with wool on the upper chest to provide more warmth.
208v90m.jpg

is this the long or short one because all i saw was the long ones their website

Originally Posted by wj4

The cardigan is from Banana Republic. The shirt and tie are from J. Crew. You may still be able to find it on the sale rack at BR, should be $15-25 for it now.
Bet. Thanks.

I'll run by there either tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I bought a similar coat from BR back in Spring on sale for around $150. The jacket is nice too. Lined on the inside with wool on the upper chest to provide more warmth.
208v90m.jpg

The stuff found in store are so much better than the stuff on their site, especially with the prices. I'm not sure what you mean by long orshort, but it fits a bit longer than my blazers do. I'd say the length goes down to almost mid thigh, but not quite.

For those of you who watch "What Not To Wear", there's an episode out of a dude who stays in Nike/Jordan gear.
laugh.gif
They were clowning on theXI's and all.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by sloanboy

208v90m.jpg

The stuff found in store are so much better than the stuff on their site, especially with the prices. I'm not sure what you mean by long or short, but it fits a bit longer than my blazers do. I'd say the length goes down to almost mid thigh, but not quite.

For those of you who watch "What Not To Wear", there's an episode out of a dude who stays in Nike/Jordan gear.
laugh.gif
They were clowning on the XI's and all.

br670946-00p01v01.jpg
this is the jacket they haveonline this one is too long for me so im gonna have to check my local br thanks for the info as well

Originally Posted by wj4

To those living in colder areas, do you guys wear a hat of some sort in the winter? I'm asking because most heat escapes through the feet and head.

Will wear this to go out to brunch or lunch (depending when my mom is ready
laugh.gif
). A friend of hers is in town. Will be worn with jeans and either beeswax DB's or sand DB's.
2je7pkp.jpg

I would've loosened up the tie if I were going to roll up the sleeves. That just me though.

METROSEXUALO

I posted a jacket from this retailer/brand/I don't really know a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon the site via SF. I don't know why I didn't get tothe site back then. Anyway, they've got some nice outfits put together, along with links to purchase each item in the outfit.

The name is wild corny, but lots of the pieces look nice. However, I'm wondering what kind of quality they are.

i have this exact same color suit in the pic , i was wondering whats a color combo with a button down and tie...dont wanna do a white regular button down...

b22266b4c89321640cc746b4ea15dec681aea532.jpg

Blue or light blue will work.
Want to be different, throw a striped shirt with blue or white background.
Almost any light shirts will work with that suit.
As for tie, you can almost do any color that compliments the shirt, just do not match it to the shirt and tie and your good.

Even though the cardigan looks good, it might be one of those things that someone in the showbiz could only pull off.
I would opt for a 3 piece suit instead, waist coat > cardigan in this one.
Plus that mus be very uncomfortable to wear 3 different sleeves, I'd be sweating like hell.

I'm not one to suggest Aldo but I must say, some of their sneakers (mostly designer rip-offs) are nice.
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/casual-sport .
28_CAMELEAC_12_2.jpg
26_cameleac_70_2.jpg
27_accrington_97_2.jpg
27_accrington_36_2.jpg
28_portimao_70_2.jpg
27_heddleson_70_2.jpg
28_freije_11_2.jpg
28_freije_96_2.jpg
28_dlobik_98_2.jpg

These desert boots are on sale for $25. For that price, even if it falls apart within a year, it's worth it.
27_garmann_36_2.jpg
27_garmann_7_2.jpg

saw the new autumn line in h&m..they got some nice +!*%. damn close to buying a dark blue trenchcoat..

thing is i aint tryna be like agent smith, walking round with mad clones
laugh.gif
.... imthinkin these things are gonna fly off the rack
smh.gif

What are some alternatives to a striped shirt for going to a club? I want to have some color and pattern, but I don't want to look like a Maloof brother.gingham?

Back
Top Bottom