Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Fits of the week:

Monday:

Niidawg, your fits are always on point, but imho i'd recommend a full windsor knot. The hounds tooth plaid suit is sick, btw. I've been trying to findone myself.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

info on the blue pair?

I need these in the worst way.

link to the store?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

check out the GQ spread on Taylor Lautner
http://www.gq.com/style/w...r-fitted-shirts-twilight
checked out the magazine he looked good with the slim fit shirts (nh)
The fits on those shirts were amazing. Thats exactly the look I go for. Thanks for that link
Those shirts look great, but they're not that practical in real life because they're so fitted. I'm certain that movement restriction is there. My shirts are fitted, but no where to that extend and there are some things I cannot do, ie bend down to tie my shoe laces.
Well like I said earlier, I have a very small frame. I get my shirts tailored almost identical to that fit and movement throughout is pretty comfortable for me. Sometimes the neck is tight on some of my shirts, but those I tend to rock unbuttoned so it doesn't really bother me. As far as not being able to tie your shoes, I would think that would have more to do with the shirt being too short, not too tight.

This is the fit im after.. good looks! So its all about darting?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Headed to NYC in less then a week and wanna see what I should hit up.

H&M
Uniqlo
BIG in soho
Soho in general

anywhere else specific shopping wise I should hit up? Main goal is cheap, good fitting clothes and shoes.
Same thing here bro, I'm heading to NYC in December

The blue suedes have not released yet. Also, they are a U.K. brand, and I don't believe they ship here. Of course, there are a few retailers in the U.S.

During my winter break, I'm going to look for a couple stores that carry the brand so I can plan ahead.

Anyone here who have put extensive use with their Clarks DB's have pics?

preferably the beeswax

Just wanna see some pics of how they've held up looks wise with over a year of good use

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

If you want your dress shirts to fit better, you have to get them taken in? from the sides?

I would like to know the same
Yes. If the sleeves are too loose, you can have that taken in too. You raise your arms to the sides and the tailor will pin the width to takethe width in. He/she will also pin the sleeves if you want that taken in as well. The cost shouldn't be minimal if any, since the sides will have to beopened up anyway.

Does anyone have a pic of tapered and hemmed jeans/slacks?

I want a certain pair of my jeans (soft jeans) hemmed and tapered but I never had a pair of jeans tapered around the leg/leg opening. Does it look weird? Icant imagine how it would look when they make the area under the knee smaller and leg opening smaller, but the thigh area the same.

Originally Posted by Chino XS

Niidawg, your fits are always on point, but imho i'd recommend a full windsor knot.

His knots are perfectly fine given the spread of his collar(s).

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Does anyone have a pic of tapered and hemmed jeans/slacks?

I want a certain pair of my jeans (soft jeans) hemmed and tapered but I never had a pair of jeans tapered around the leg/leg opening. Does it look weird? I cant imagine how it would look when they make the area under the knee smaller and leg opening smaller, but the thigh area the same.
I don't have no pictures but I just started to like tapered jeans/slacks. Bootcuts/Straight fit leg openings are just to wide for my likings,I feel they take away from seeing a pair of nice shoes

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Niidawg, your fits are always on point, but imho i'd recommend a full windsor knot.

yup. a full windsor knot would look awful with the spread of those collars.

2njy34n.jpg

smh.gif
Dude, not even a full windsor looks like that. That guy must've wrapped the tie around 3-4 extra times.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

2njy34n.jpg

smh.gif
Dude, not even a full windsor looks like that. That guy must've wrapped the tie around 3-4 extra times.
laugh.gif
what color is dude wearing?

buddy looks like a chocolate bar
roll.gif

2njy34n.jpg

smh.gif

What the hell? Does that jacket have an upside down peak lapel? Would that be a base lapel or bottom lapel?

a full windsor knot would look awful with the spread of those collars.

a full windsor is actually recommended for spread collars. that knot is just ridiculous. his clothing is bespoke anyway, just not a good way IMO.

anyone have any details on the Barney's co-op sale starting this thursday? are APC's going to be in the mix? i need some new jeans. or anyone know ofany APC's on sale?

looks like the question of my choice of knots has been thoroughly and accurately answered. when i wear cut-off shirts, i do use a full winsdor then.

its all about the spacing of the collar.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

great fit fellas

kind of old forgot to come here

That jacket phil had is vintage Pendleton he won o nEbay is your best bet, unless you want to pay 500+ for the Opening Ceremony pieces

We recently did a post on pocket squares

Jkissi110809.png

my fit

still trying to break in these New cures
This is straight up OD to me.

I couldn't wear this without feeling like an idiot.

Is that P.S 92 on parkside ave.?

yea whats good with old navy..their website doesnt have many jackets on sale..are they only instore sale?

Back
Top Bottom