Dressing better

Saw those 3sixteen outerwears but how do they fit? Do they fit any close to those in the models?

This is probably a longshot but does anybody know where to find the Suede-Leather Era Vans in a size 9:

EWZ39VB.JPG

If not, can anybody suggest some similar black casual shoes. Preferably with a leather toe and white eyelets similar to this shoe.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

can wool coats be altered as well? like the body taken in?

Yes. I think the only difficult article of clothing to alter are sweaters (like what was asked a page before), especially those heavy knitted sweaters. Ibelieve JKissi got his tailor to alter his to make it sleeveless but I don't think his tailor was too happy about it. It was possible but most tailorswould probably do a horrible job at it or just pass it up.

Originally Posted by RFX45

GQs ten best new looks of the season

The Plaid Weekender
Not all plaid shirts channel Kurt Cobain. This spring's version-in a light cotton, with slim sleeves and a button collar-gives you a grown-up look that's not at all grungy.
mg-01.jpg

A Cooler Baseball Jacket
You want a baseball jacket, not an ill-fitting pleather-sleeve letter jacket. Get one that's streamlined-in a superthin nylon or leather that barely skims the frame.

Straight-Leg White Jeans
You know that rule about breaking out white only after Memorial Day? Forget it. Just keep your white jeans straight (no boot-cuts, please) and you can rock 'em year-round with just about anything.
mg-02.jpg

The Grown-Man's Sweatshirt
Sometimes you want to look like Steve McQueen. But a shapeless sweatshirt from college ain't gonna do it. (We don't care how comfy it is.) Instead, go for a fitted crewneck (plenty of style-minded labels are making them) and, like Steve, you'll look too cool to care.
mg-03.jpg

The Multitalented Denim Shirt
It can be one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe. Dress up your denim by pairing it with a suit, buttoning it up under a cardigan, or knotting up a knit tie with a tie bar. It's like getting four shirts in one.
mg-04.jpg
mg-05.jpg

mg-06.jpg
mg-07.jpg

A Bolder V-Neck
Relax: Yes, these colors are aggressive, but they're easy to pull off. Pair a vibrant V-neck with a black polo or, to make more of a statement, wear two colors in the same family-think teal with aqua blue, red with fuchsia. You'd be surprised.
mg-08.jpg

The Fitted Cotton Sports Jacket
Much as we dig a relaxed, unstructured cotton jacket, sometimes you want structure in your life. When you need to look a little more put-together-a little less rumpled-but don't need to wear a full suit, go for a jacket like this one.
mg-09.jpg

Upturned Cuffs
How to achieve this look: Kneel down, flip out cuff, repeat. Unless you're a style-obsessed kid in Tokyo, rolled-up jeans should look like an afterthought-not something you labored over.

Gray Sneaks
The leather version of an old-school canvas sneaker like the Jack Purcell toes the line between casual and dressy. Go for a muted neutral color.
mg-10.jpg

The High-Tech Storm Chaser
Yes, you can wear state-of-the-art weather-protectant fabrics with your 100 percent cotton or wool suits. In fact, as these rain parkas prove, the two make a perfect match.
mg-11.jpg

maybe its the model but most of that is terrible

I actually like most of it, the only one I am not too fond of are the polos under the v-neck sweaters.
Everything else looks pretty good to me.

I actually like most of it, the only one I am not too fond of are the polos under the v-neck sweaters.
Same here. I don't know how to feel about the color combos. It's definitely not my speed but I could see people running with that. I foundthat I just don't like polos either
laugh.gif
Any situation where it'sappropriate to wear a polo, you could throw on a tshirt instead.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as say they are useless, I do prefer to wear a polo over a tee most of the time. Polo + khaki is always a better look than akhaki + tee.

yep...

im feelin the denim shirt variations... i can see that coming in heavy next year.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'm not the guy in the picture.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO, I thought I was the only one that found that funny. Jackets are nice though. They have a nice toggle coat in Tommy Hilfiger, it's brown. They getdifferent colors every year. I remember they had a grey one with different color toggles (yellow, red, blue...) but I could never find it. SMH

hey guys, I was about to put a ralph lauren v neck sweater for sale but I figured I should ask if any of you are interested?
nerd.gif
(pm me)

navy blue with the red pony, size xl

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it

yancancook, I snapped some quick pics. I'm going out tomorrow night, I'll post 'fit pics.

They came out really ashy, but they are not, and are very plum.

Bonus:
Spoiler [+]
Another burguny pair of shoes, but I have yet to wear them.

Grabbed em up at David Zs? My pair came a little jacked up (no paper inside, a bit folded) but overall im satisfied.

I had the alst 10 so no choice but to take it.

Back
Top Bottom