Dressing better

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by just some foo

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
info on the jacket?
it was usually around$149??.. was on sale at the gap for around 95.99 i think, and i convinced the employee that was working to give me her employee discount to make it $80.55 with tax lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she lied to you bro. gap employee discount is 40%, but 20% is better than nothing
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh well, she got me...

but 20% discount>>no discount

Originally Posted by manamazing55

nice coat! I hate the sleeves, I have the same problem with my coats, they are just a tad too long.

The sleeves are fine, they cover my suit jackets and blazers in any inclimate weather.

Anyone know where to find a jacket like this but a different collar? I'm looking for one that doesn't stick up

gp663389-00vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Anyone know where to find a jacket like this but a different collar? I'm looking for one that doesn't stick up

gp663389-00vliv01.jpg
dude check out my post like 3 up from this one. i think thats the exact one i bought but in charcoal grey.. The collar really isnt that high atall..

if it isnt the same then one then
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

gp663389-00vliv01.jpg
dude check out my post like 3 up from this one. i think thats the exact one i bought but in charcoal grey.. The collar really isnt that high at all..

if it isnt the same then one then
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah its the same I just want one with a different collar.

Also for those who have purchased the AE boots, Red wing knockoffs? How they holding up?

So yeah I'm heading to DC for a while, and I'm from California. When it gets cold here I usually just throw a jacket on maybe a scarf, but I know in DCit's cold as hell with snow in stuff. Any suggestions on some warm dressy jackets and shoes to pick up before I head out there?

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

Would wearing a pair of black common project achillies low with dress pants be a bad idea?
If you're really talking about dress pants and not chinos, then yes.

Thanks wj4... I have a Christmas party to go to but no dress shoes, I though those would do but I guess i need to go shopping.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I just don't think they do not look flattering in those pics.
My slippers material looks similar and was purchased for $10 at Target, maybe if you can find better pics some of us might change our minds?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

House slippers my man.
ok dammit!
laugh.gif

I cant help it, I just like them. I dont know why, I just do......I cant decide if I should just send them back or not.

Back
Top Bottom