Dressing better

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

pickup from the last few weeks:
14259_1210924467171_1050510041_30519347_1229999_n.jpg
Info on these wingtips?

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
dope jacket....still available in store/online??

no idea about online, never been on their site... pretty sure itds still in store but the sale might have ended..

Originally Posted by RFX45

Think Outside The Cube
In an officescape defined by bland cubicles and by-the-book colleagues, you need to do more than just a good job to get noticed. You need to bring some life to your business wardrobe.

I know this is GQ's quote, but I couldn't disagree more with this. In this economy, no one gives a $#%# how you dress, they just care how well you getthe job done.

Just like someone a few posts before, I made a pickup at Marshalls. My first pair of shoes with laces in years. I love the chocolate suede.
140kx8x.jpg

taq6iv.jpg

I don't know what color pants, besides khakis, would go with these.

Any ideas on a modern or slim fitting navy blazer under $200? BR has one but it doesn't appear very slim fitting anyone own their blazers? Or should I justfind a traditional fitting blazer and have it taken in?

Thanks!

i finally found a pair of jeans that fit me! ha ha ha im excited now its time to break it down like the rest of em...oh i was at AE what the hell happen tothat store? the mens selection is smaller now it used to be 50/50 with the womens...this is at downtown SF by the way

JamesOnNT, Meister Watches aren't bad at all for the price. The good people over there sent me this a few weeks ago, haven't had aproblem out of it.

2aj5lp1.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

In Europe.

It's freezing here and, as much as I'd like to "dress better", I'm opting for thermals and a North Face Denali
laugh.gif

Anyone with recommendations on where to go in Paris, Zurich, or Rome?

I'm going to make stops at colette and APC here in Paris but that's really all that I've planned so far. I don't know anything about the other two cities. If anyone has any prior experience, please give me some suggestions
I came back from Paris about a month ago. How long are you staying in Paris? Buy a weekly metro if you didn't do already if you're goingto be hitting up a lot of places. You should definitely hit up the Montmarte area and see the Sacre Coecre(sp?). You can see the city from up there and itsquite a scenic view. If you have time, book a bike tour through Fat Tire bike tours near the Eiffel tower. You basically bike around with a group of people anda tour guide. IMO, it was one of the best part when i went. If you have time, hit up the Sèvres-Babylone area. It has TONS of great little chocolate shops andbakery..and overall, its a pretty nice area to just chill/walk around. It should be close to the Notre Dame as well. That's all i can think of for now, butPM me if you have any questions. I'll have to dig back into my itinerary to see what I did when i went.

hit up Collete

damn, i love Paris. can't wait to go back. I wonder how it is in the winter though

edit: I'm dumb you already mentioned collete lol

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Them looks are
pimp.gif
Paul making that #$#% work with ease.

Cosign.
smh.gif
i really need to stop saying ' i'm going to subscribe to GQ ' and just do it already.

laugh.gif
been doing the same since summertime. But i pickup some issues regardless.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by CheGTR

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Haven't seen your name on here in forever. How much was that peacoat?

Haha, long time, watup. lurked for like 3years...kinda. on and off. Sneakers sold, college done, life moving, etc. aaaanyways, think its on sale for about $80?still up on their site too! I didnt jump on it because I wanted to see if anyone knows how the collar would be. I only like peacoats with collars that stay upwell. (depending on the material, some are flimsy) Just something I personally look for.

Can anyone help me find this jacket in your area, I'll gladly paypal the money if anyone in here can find it & buy it for me.

I believe most jackets are 50% off at the moment

H&M Size 40 R (Medium I believe so)

106zytg.jpg

h_and_10.jpg

I got the same coat, in that exact size too. Big sleeves but it looks great imo.

Bought it awhile back though, and the last time I was at my nearest H&M, didn't see it.

Goodluck!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

JamesOnNT, Meister Watches aren't bad at all for the price. The good people over there sent me this a few weeks ago, haven't had a problem out of it.

2aj5lp1.jpg

nice. good to know.
RFX said to go with Hubolt in the watch thread but I haven't looked into any of their watches yet.

Back
Top Bottom