Dressing better

Anybody know any sites that has any nice unique/multicolor socks? All the stores in my area usually just have the plain on regular ones. Also, does anyone haveany good blazer/sport coat sites that sell nice ones? Any help?

Why is there so much hype for the Red Wings? They look terrible, Clarks Desert Boots or Polo Cookie Rangers are much better. Zara also had some nice combatboots.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Why is there so much hype for the Red Wings? They look terrible, Clarks Desert Boots or Polo Cookie Rangers are much better. Zara also had some nice combat boots.

There are dozens of Red Wing Styles, so how can you compare? And the Rangers are the worst thing to happen to fashion since Kanye West.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Why is there so much hype for the Red Wings? They look terrible, Clarks Desert Boots or Polo Cookie Rangers are much better. Zara also had some nice combat boots.

There are dozens of Red Wing Styles, so how can you compare? And the Rangers are the worst thing to happen to fashion since Kanye West.
I agree with Friendliest...Red Wings look pretty nice imo, the lighter brown tone looks really good imo. Rangers are hideous imo with the strap.

I seen the Zara combat boots, and they are pretty
pimp.gif
. I just went with some $29 Panama Jungle boots from the Army-Navy surplus store though. Iget a lot of compliments on them.

Red Wings are made in America.

pimp.gif

^You're welcome. They also had some nice ferragamo loafers on sale for 275 in Nordstrom, if you want cheaper they have 70 dollar loafers at Zara's thatdo the job well.

Originally Posted by wj4

How often do you guys clean out your closet?

I'm doing this right now. I'm done with the jeans. I had pairs of Paper Denims, Earl Jeans, & some ill-fitting Levis. I see Paper Denims for like$40 now, but I know that brand seriously went downhill, so the pricing/discounting just reflects that.

Now, I have 2 pairs of khakis (1 RL, 1 Uniqlo), 4 pairs of jeans (2 Nudies, 1 Uniqlo, 1 pair of Sevens that I'm holding on to
laugh.gif
), and 4 business casualtrousers. This side of the closet looks bare!.

I need advice on Khakis. I'm looking to get straight fit Chinos to fit like Levis 505 regular fit. I tried dockers brand, but seems too baggy. Any advicewill be greatly appreciate.

0417803161638R_CBLACK_300x400.jpg

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446242767&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979303&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1263061191526&ev19=1:18
got these gucci drivers, theyre awesome, leather is soft highly recommend. And I have the earlier release of the Polo Cookies, and the quality and look is awesome although the new releases look like trash and are played out in NYC. Red Wings are still ugly and bulky.
Those look great, but how is the durability? I read somewhere that driving mocs shouldn't be worn when there is a lot of walking involved...

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

I need advice on Khakis. I'm looking to get straight fit Chinos to fit like Levis 505 regular fit. I tried dockers brand, but seems too baggy. Any advice will be greatly appreciate.

this is why a good tailor is priceless.

I get pants that are good on the rise and thigh. Unless it's a special piece that was garment-dyed you are able to take in/let out the waist and seat andcan taper the leg and bottom to make it fit to you (and also adjust the length obviously). Wool pants are the easiest to adjust, you can usually taper jeansand fix the length but you need a great tailor to do it well.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I need advice on Khakis. I'm looking to get straight fit Chinos to fit like Levis 505 regular fit. I tried dockers brand, but seems too baggy. Any advice will be greatly appreciate.

I get pants that are good on the rise and thigh. Unless it's a special piece that was garment-dyed you are able to take in/let out the waist and seat and can taper the leg and bottom to make it fit to you (and also adjust the length obviously). Wool pants are the easiest to adjust, you can usually taper jeans and fix the length but you need a great tailor to do it well.

Right on, thanks. So I guess most in store khakis seems baggy than jeans?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

How's the quality on zara outerwear?
I bought a trench and a jacket. They are good but the one thing i noticed they have an uncanny knack for attracting lint! A couple loose stringson my jacket here and there but you get what you pay for. What i recommend is don't get it unless its on sale i love Zara designs and fit though.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I get pants that are good on the rise and thigh. Unless it's a special piece that was garment-dyed you are able to take in/let out the waist and seat and can taper the leg and bottom to make it fit to you (and also adjust the length obviously). Wool pants are the easiest to adjust, you can usually taper jeans and fix the length but you need a great tailor to do it well.

Right on, thanks. So I guess most in store khakis seems baggy than jeans?
Try BR Khakis they are a great fit.

Back
Top Bottom