Dressing better

I like this guy:

IMG_4858.JPG

And her but for very different reasons:
IMG_0511.jpg

is there a fashion photo blog for good looks around Atlanta?

that all black fit looks great .... if you are going to interview as a bodyguard or a funeral home attendant.

No a cursory internet search tells me her name is Camille Schefter and that's about it. But c'mon Hot girl! In tweed! On a bike!

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Why is there so much hype for the Red Wings? They look terrible, Clarks Desert Boots or Polo Cookie Rangers are much better. Zara also had some nice combat boots.

There are dozens of Red Wing Styles, so how can you compare? And the Rangers are the worst thing to happen to fashion since Kanye West.
i just got some iron rangers. they seem to be real solid and nice quality...they scratch like no mans business though, they havent left my roomand theres already a good 4 or 5 marks on them
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

that all black fit looks great .... if you are going to interview as a bodyguard or a funeral home attendant.

ding ding ding. seriously don't know what's up with an all blacked out fit. to each his own i guess.
Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

How's the quality on zara outerwear?

hit or miss. because Zara is based on runway trends, the turn around time on production is extremely fast so what you see in style, they lack in constructionquality. i've had buttons fall off before wearing certain jackets. but then again, i'm not complaining about paying $15 for coats (sale of course).
Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

yea I'm a big fan of the vintage slims. stay away from the 484 slims though, they are too tight.

thanks for the info. i decided to robocop some Rag & Bone (RB ??) and some Kicking Mule Workshop 1980 jeans instead. couldn't be happier. R&B'sare bleeding like crazy though. just handling them turns my finger tips blue.

29m63oz.jpg

Originally Posted by conv3rge

hey does anyone know where i can get a plain black turtleneck sweater?
If in NYC, Uniqlo had cashmere turtlenecks for $99. I almost bought the black one I tried on.

Saw this coat on Zara's website might go check it out.

cool casual look i think it would look better denim jeans.Oh not the exact jacket btw.

^That gray wool blazer will be a versatile piece. Looks great with jeans or chinos. Kanye's execution could've been better though, colorwise it'sOK, but fitment is off.

So let me get this straight, most clothes ie dress shirts and all kinds of pants you guys get tailored after you buy them off the rack huh?

Back
Top Bottom