Dressing better

I agree with Nii. I have a black sportscoat that got worn once just because the color is so hard to work with. Khaki, navy, or gray would be more versatile.

via RegularOlTy
tumblr_kyba9vvp4t1qaf7o7.jpg

These multi color Grenson brogues are the TRUTH. Now this is what I call a shoe. I think I'll hit up my big bro DJ Clark Kent and have him ID me a pair of AF1s to look just like this on top of scrapping up some funds to obtain these beauties.

Any of the SoCal heads in here ever been to Douglas Fir on 3rd Street? They have a shoe store across the street too

I have a pair of Topman pants that seem to have that exact same pattern. Obviously,my camera sucks.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

How late into the year is it kosher to wear Clark Boots (desert boots)?  Is Spring/Summer pushing it?

Also any recommendations for stores in NYC where I can pick up Clae sneakers?

thanks
word?  y'all just gonna ignore me??
laugh.gif

what are some good dressier looking sneakers? tired of wearing all white air max 90's or adidas. and not too expensive either looking for stuff that kinda looks like creative recs but i want some a wider selection.

How late into the year is it kosher to wear Clark Boots (desert boots)?  Is Spring/Summer pushing it?

thanks
laugh.gif

I swear you can wear them all year round. People rock them with shorts and no socks no? It's just that in the spring, it might be too wet and muddy, which not all people mind.
attachment.php

thanks
laugh.gif
Check your PM..

I have a question. I bought these chino/dress pants from Banana about 2 years ago. They are boot cut and they don't fit as slim as I like this days. They are way nice pants though and I want to start wearing them again. I have never had anything altered before and my question is, if I took in some pants that I wear and told them to alter them exactly like those....could they do it? And would it be expensive?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I have a question. I bought these chino/dress pants from Banana about 2 years ago. They are boot cut and they don't fit as slim as I like this days. They are way nice pants though and I want to start wearing them again. I have never had anything altered before and my question is, if I took in some pants that I wear and told them to alter them exactly like those....could they do it? And would it be expensive?

Yes and no it shouldn't cost more than a normal alteration.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

So they could turn a normal rise into a low rise?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

So they could turn a normal rise into a low rise?
If they cut from the inside of the crotch and take it in towards the bottom of the zipper and a bit from the back, too, it should work.  

I'm thinking about getting some pants tapered, how much would that cost me per pair? One pair of jeans, pair of khakis, and a pair of trousers.

Back
Top Bottom