Dressing better

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Seriously, random NTers are probably frequenting SoCal boutiques and department stores lookin for RFX in his staple attire..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Yo, your neck look real familiar, son!"
or "I know I've seen that Hublot, and H&M jacket before.."
The NT detectives are out to get you RFX and from what I've seen in the past they don't fail. Dudes are loonies forreal if they take this beyond these black and white walls.

roll.gif

I am fully aware what NT detective could do. I remember that one dude who was scamming people and he got all his info revealed, his address, real name, all the info. I think it was Redicoulosly Ballin or something like that. I don't know why people would be after me though, I'm just a regular dude and I never tried to scam anyone. I do not know why anyone would even waste their time on me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

I have a banquet coming up
I need a fit to wear
I never really have dressed up before
HELP

Is it a black tie event? Is it in the evening? That would better help decide what you need to/can wear.

just a casual/dress type thing in the evening

I need a fit to wear
HELP

Is it a black tie event? Is it in the evening? That would better help decide what you need to/can wear.

is it casual or dress?
or you mean semi-casual?

I actually seen RFX face, but out of respect, I won't post the pic. He actually showed it himself in a few of his post I think

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

i am looking for a red checkered button down shirt. Anyone know of a website where i can find it
nerd.gif

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/shirts/washedfavoriteshirts/PRDOVR~12445/12445.jsp

price tag is kinda high 
eyes.gif
 but thanks for the info. i will be on the look out 
nerd.gif
1. Go to the store and look around. This shirt is a carry over from last season, so it's possible that it may be on sale at a local store. Also, early last season there was a button-down version that was on sale, so your store may have that on sale, you never know.
2. Try the J. Crew outlet store if you have one near you.
3. Never, EVER buy a shirt at full price from J. Crew unless you absolutely have to have it. Everything goes on sale at some point. Their prices are too high not to.
thanks for all the help fellas 

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I actually seen RFX face, but out of respect, I won't post the pic. He actually showed it himself in a few of his post I think
Actual photographic evidence of RFX's face:

1073021778_d89aa0c25b.jpg

Just kidding man

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Actual photographic evidence of RFX's face:

1073021778_d89aa0c25b.jpg

Just kidding man
spot on
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I know how RFX looks like, I saved one of his pics before because of a jacket I wanted. He cropped out his head but for some reason before I clicked on the picture it showed his face.

how do u dress good in the summer?
like in the winter its cool cuz, i wear a venck sweater, or a normal sweater, cardigan etc,
but for the summer?? its mad hot out in cali

Originally Posted by beezylocks

like in the winter its cool cuz, i wear a venck sweater, or a normal sweater, cardigan etc,
Sweater vests.
No shirt underneath if it's real hot.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Sweater vests.
No shirt underneath if it's real hot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how about a linen shirt, maybe short sleeves military style, with a pair of plaid shorts, and some drivers or boat shoes.

I need a fit to wear
HELP

is it casual or dress?
or you mean semi-casual?

yea semi casual

Need some input NT

Going to a fashion show/after party, and trying to figure this out

Black skinny or white on white?
If black, I was thinking black pants and my black Janoskis

If white, I'd go with dark blue denim and my grey and blue tokis

2yty1jm.jpg
1zvaosg.jpg

I'd go with the black tie. The white tie blends in too much while the black one gives it a good contrast.

^Yeah it's hard to see in the pic but the white one has the diagonal line pattern, I thought it might add a little something but black does look cleaner. I appreciate it man.
Plus it will probably look better with my black peatcoat, might rain and or snow today
ohwell.gif

No problem and not only will it look much better with the black tie, if you ever decide to take the cardigan off, it will still look pretty slick.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Need some input NT

Going to a fashion show/after party, and trying to figure this out

Black skinny or white on white?
If black, I was thinking black pants and my black Janoskis

If white, I'd go with dark blue denim and my grey and blue tokis

2yty1jm.jpg
1zvaosg.jpg
Nice sweater.

Back
Top Bottom