Dressing better

Blog article I wrote featuring niidawg:

http://jehul.blogspot.com...ne-and-only-niidawg.html

S7303350.JPG

Thanks guys - They are Church's Nu Bucks in Navy ... from S/S 2008.

I checked on the Church's site now and didnt see them listed. dont know if they are gonna carry them this year.

RFX - i decided to wear them because of the conversation a few pages back about navy bucks.

Ty, are those DBs new? I rarely see the DBs in wheat color.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Thanks guys - They are Church's Nu Bucks in Navy ... from S/S 2008. 

I checked on the Church's site now and didnt see them listed. dont know if they are gonna carry them this year. 

RFX - i decided to wear them because of the conversation a few pages back about navy bucks.

Thanks for the info. It'll probably be impossible to find a pair then. 

Yooooo how my dude Nii "casual Friday" look like, how can I put it... what he calls dressing down others call dressing up. :-D Nice fits as always.

Oh yeaaah, those wheat DBs look fresh.

Its bout that time for spring/summer-wear. I know quite a few of y'all probably got some heaters.

I want to go get my jeans tapered. Will this have any affect on the selvage line or can it be done without messing it up?

Nudie Average Joes for the jeans.
The Clarks are older, they were Made in the UK. My pair doesn't have the same lining as the Z's.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Need some input NT

Going to a fashion show/after party, and trying to figure this out

Black skinny or white on white?
If black, I was thinking black pants and my black Janoskis

If white, I'd go with dark blue denim and my grey and blue tokis

2yty1jm.jpg
1zvaosg.jpg
Nice sweater.
cardigans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I want to go get my jeans tapered. Will this have any affect on the selvage line or can it be done without messing it up?
Yeah its possible, just tell the tailor to not mess it up.  I told that to the guy at the register and when I got my jeans back they selvage was completely messed up, good think I don't show the line for those denim

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Yeah its possible, just tell the tailor to not mess it up.  I told that to the guy at the register and when I got my jeans back they selvage was completely messed up, good think I don't show the line for those denim
I just took them in and the older guy said he never messes up and would take care of them. lol Dude seemed mad cool, talking about he doesnt trust the receptionist because
girls don't know %@$#. Then he goes off and says he wishes he way gay, but unfortunately he not.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom