Dressing better

Took a look at the red sea stars on ebay. I will be passing because I don't like the red and they look worse than the vans zapatto (sp)

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Took a look at the red sea stars on ebay. I will be passing because I don't like the red and they look worse than the vans zapatto (sp)
interesting...i think they look better than the vans...except for the navy vans...those ones are nice
pimp.gif

sorry if this has been posted up before, but I'm too lazy to check lol, so if it has, just disregard I guess.
Anyways, what are your thoughts on trench coats? They seem so damn cool to me, but I don't know, I'm only a student and it seems like trench coats are more suited for business folk... what would be appropriate times to wear one?

can anybody tell me what stores would carry Clarks desert boots in the beeswax color IN STORE and not online? went to nordstroms and dude said they didn't even make them in that colorway since they didn't carry them. -__- thanks for any and all help.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Anyone just seen Carmelo's pregame outfiit? OOOOOOWEEEEEE
i seen that. i remember a couple days ago when lebron was sitting everygame, the announcer called him a J.Crew mannequin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

RFX45 wrote:

Long day...
2nsb537.jpg

RFX - I prefer this simpler look on you compared to your last few fits-- untucked shirt, no tie, and sneakers (though I do like your taste in boots as well).

info? And price ? Looking to get these..

RFX45 wrote:

Long day...
2nsb537.jpg

RFX - I prefer this simpler look on you compared to your last few fits-- untucked shirt, no tie, and sneakers (though I do like your taste in boots as well).

So i have an interview wednesday...i know most ppl preach to keep it simple with a light blue or white shirt...so was gonna see what you guys think of this combo...

4530120710_67e1a2577a.jpg

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

RFX45 wrote:

Long day...
2nsb537.jpg

if youre referring to the sneakers- Louis Vuitton Punchys- $5xx.. been wanting a pair but not sure if they are worth 500

Back
Top Bottom