Dressing better

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by hadegbite
j crew

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/shirts/madrasshirts/PRDOVR~22796/22796.jsp
erez
I dont think that its the exact shirt but, i just ordered this shirt THANKS CRUMPS!!!!!

I'm pretty much a heavy lurker of the thread but I got a question.

I'm looking for a new suit and I came across Indochino and was wondering if anybody has any recent experience with them?

Quality? Service? how many alterations had to be made to their original suit? pics if possible.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

I'm looking for a new suit and I came across Indochino and was wondering if anybody has any recent experience with them?

Quality? Service? how many alterations had to be made to their original suit? pics if possible.
Excellent.

got mine last week. no pics for now since I need the hems to be finished + minor alteration. got an essential charcoal suit.

are you desperate for a suit now? they usually have 25% off coupon codes and it's a substantial amount of disc. looking at the price. wait for those coupon codes and you might be able to score 25% off + free custom shirt + tie/cufflink like me 
smokin.gif

for pictures: madetomeasureny.com  . Guy swears by Indochino which influenced my purchase.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Excellent.

got mine last week. no pics for now since I need the hems to be finished + minor alteration. got an essential charcoal suit.

are you desperate for a suit now? they usually have 25% off coupon codes and it's a substantial amount of disc. looking at the price. wait for those coupon codes and you might be able to score 25% off + free custom shirt + tie/cufflink like me 
smokin.gif

for pictures: madetomeasureny.com  . Guy swears by Indochino which influenced my purchase.
remember to post pics when it's all finished.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Excellent.

smokin.gif

When did you order yours?  I still haven't gotten mine
frown.gif

• 2010-03-25 16:57:41
  • $299.25 USD
  • Sent to Tailor

pimp.gif
 I want those Gucci's so bad, those and the desert boots...SMH....I just have to wait until my money is right before I splurge on designer items....

From GQ:

New-Wave Boat Shoes
Nothing wrong with traditional brown boat shoes, but with everyone from Sperry to Gucci doing creative new riffs, why not go for something more up to date than the ones JFK sported? Try a streamlined new silhouette or a splashy color instead.
-1.jpg

Just to compare:
shoes-gucci-red.jpg

$455

converse-blackflag-cvo-sea-star-sneakers-7.jpg

$44

wis-david-beckham.jpg

wis-trey-songz.jpg

wis-christopher-mintz-plasse.jpg

wis-lapo-elkann.jpg

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

pimp.gif
 I want those Gucci's so bad, those and the desert boots...SMH....I just have to wait until my money is right before I splurge on designer items....

Gucci has a sale Coming up in June im sure you will be able to pick those up. Also Saks friends and family is this month i believe, thats 25% off.

i don't think there's anything wrong with Polo but it isn't much of anything really.
the fit is meh on the shirts and the polos are just norm, it's pretty much like wearing a t shirt imo nothing special about them *i wear them everyday for the most part*
but Polo does have some nice jackets and blazers that I've always wanted but can't seem to find any to try on. and can't fit any of their shoes so there's no point in even looking at them.

and the other RL lines are just too expensive for me

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I find it funny that I don't see much Polo in here. Not implying that Polo is considered dressing nice or not.

Basic Polo items are nice.  Half of the stuff ppl wear in the polo thread are disgusting eyesores.

are there any levis between 511s and 514s?
i'm loosing weight, and my 514s are starting to get big in the legs, but i really don't like how tight 511s feel on me

Back
Top Bottom