Dressing better

haha good eyes Nugget, but i think you mean Yonkers ave, not Kimball...lol

you from around the way?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

itzboorans - IMO all t-shirt brands fit differently and it all depends on your body type, I find medium Hanes V-necks to be perfect for me, best of all they have the 5-pack for 10$....usually after one wash though, i would only recommend wearing them as undershirts...they shrink pretty bad.

threw this on yesterday, crazy $%% weather in NYC.

4830542527_48f685f003_b.jpg

Dope shirt, link?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

itzboorans - IMO all t-shirt brands fit differently and it all depends on your body type, I find medium Hanes V-necks to be perfect for me, best of all they have the 5-pack for 10$....usually after one wash though, i would only recommend wearing them as undershirts...they shrink pretty bad.

threw this on yesterday, crazy $%% weather in NYC.

4830542527_48f685f003_b.jpg

Dope shirt, link?

Gap chambray, i'm pretty sure.

thanks fade its a chanbray shirt from Jcrew....there should be a Jcrew appreciation thread, there stuff is always on point...wish prices were a bit lower though...
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...s/PRDOVR~84018/84018.jsp
Wow. 98 BUCKS!

I got the Gap chambray, which is almost identical on sale for $12.

Like you said though, J Crew's the home of impulse buys. I'm always in there like "Screw it, i'll treat myself", knowing I can get it cheaper at BR or Gap.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

thanks fade its a chanbray shirt from Jcrew....there should be a Jcrew appreciation thread, there stuff is always on point...wish prices were a bit lower though...
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...s/PRDOVR~84018/84018.jsp
Wow. 98 BUCKS!

I got the Gap chambray, which is almost identical on sale for $12.

Like you said though, J Crew's the home of impulse buys. I'm always in there like "Screw it, i'll treat myself", knowing I can get it cheaper at BR or Gap.
yeah man, love Jcrew, but i was at the GAP the other day and saw these on sale....i facepalmed myself...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

The entire Inception wardrobe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the Costume Designer.

tumblr_l631txh0AM1qc6uif
Exactly what I came in here to say.......

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's fits were on point the entire flick.
pimp.gif
Can someone tell me the tie styles Cillian Murphy (Robert Fischer) and Dicapiro are wearing?

I'm about to finally give in & try this whole fedora/hat thing after the girl put hers on me once at a party & people were saying it looked good
laugh.gif
plus i've been meaning to get one for a while but never got around to it

Where do ya'll find yours at[not H&M]?  I'm looking for 1 fedora with a nice pattern & versatility.  Probably a darker color

Macys has a few selection. Funny enough, Lids or any baseball cap stores carry some fedoras too, worth a look.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

The entire Inception wardrobe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the Costume Designer.

tumblr_l631txh0AM1qc6uif
Exactly what I came in here to say.......

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's fits were on point the entire flick.
pimp.gif
Can someone tell me the tie styles Cillian Murphy (Robert Fischer) and Dicapiro are wearing?

I believe Cillian is wearing the full windsor knot (perfect with spread collars) while Dicaprio is rocking the half  windsor.

Cillian's suspenders are pretty fresh

Originally Posted by RFX45

Macys has a few selection. Funny enough, Lids or any baseball cap stores carry some fedoras too, worth a look.

Thanks man, i will definitely check Macy's.  I think i have some coupons/gift cards from there

Man, I have been looking into some suspenders. Any place online or in store that has some good quality ones?~

forgot to ask for advice on the wedding suits lol.
I was best man, for my brother in the middle. Oldest brother was the other groomsmen. I'm far right.

Express MX1 Fitted, ties are all Saks 5th ave (selected by groom), linen suits by CK...all tailored, but damn that linen was tough to work with lol. Wrinkled instantly and looks much wider in pics.
Jackets not shown in pics. but I just like how we look
smile.gif

Congrats.
1grazp.jpg

330a1pl.jpg

but uhh, yeah...i think the linen's quality couldve been better too, but eh twas just a wedding.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...loli know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg
they matched her CL's too..
1h2csy.jpg
***BONUS...(i just love this pic too much not to share it..)
2heztqg.jpg
[/font]

thanks Fade, it was scorching that day, i only kept the jacket on for the ceremony and the first shots after....it was a wrap after that....loosen up the tie, rolled up the sleeves, wife didnt let me lose the vest though
grin.gif

Bold choice on the socks but it works. Plus you look happy and that is all that matters.

Che, the beige pants/vest combo isn't bad, when it comes to participating in weddings, sometimes whatever is given to you you just have to make work.
I think it works well there if you consider the setting.

I like the shade of grey you got on Ksteezy and as for the socks you and her are making it work.

On a side note, is this the summer of weddings? I have four friends of mine getting married this weekend alone, sheesh. ~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I like the shade of grey you got on Ksteezy and as for the socks you and her are making it work.

On a side note, is this the summer of weddings? I have four friends of mine getting married this weekend alone, sheesh. ~

eek.gif
 i feel bad for your bank account...lol
yeah ive noticed a huge wedding movement this year, you can even tell here on the boards, ive seen like 7 wedding related threads in the past months...love must be in the air, i got my wedding pics....ill post them up later 
happy.gif

anywho, i was on the fence about this fit...but i ended up liking the contrasting patterns...
4833776515_be09586123_b.jpg

really in love with Jcrew's utility shorts, the fit is just perfect!
edit*** I KNOW THE LACES...LOL

Back
Top Bottom