Dressing better

Gotta start racking up those blazers and suits. You can even make a H&M suit look nice with the perfect fit (tailored) to you compared to a Hugo Boss thats not a good fit. Not about price but the look and fit.

chris-pmas-01.jpg

info on that sweater?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

haha good eyes Nugget, but i think you mean Yonkers ave, not Kimball...lol

you from around the way?

Congrats Bro on the Wedding and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For Yonkers Ave. I live not far from Mclean ave

Ksteezy, i woulda exchanged that Kors joint for this one.... (but thats because im a jerk like that, i dont blame you for not...)

This ones nicer looking in my opinion.

_6094383.jpg

The shoes are Cole Haan, i didnt know there were many NTers around here...

Tap tap pull all through cross county mall...lol

The socks are Cole Haan aswell....by the way that blue chambray with those red shorts look sick...i wanted to ask what you guys thought about tucking in your shirt in your shorts...im having mixed feelings about it...how about one side tucked?

^^Great post on chambrays by JKissi and the SE crew ... Both fits are spot on!!

Another day ... another dollar ...

and the socks?

congrads man

CC is getting better and better everytime I go there. It looked really nice this past Holiday season, the Christmas Tree and Santa House was on point.
pimp.gif

The H&M there is pretty good too.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...loli know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg
they matched her CL's too..
1h2csy.jpg
***BONUS...(i just love this pic too much not to share it..)
2heztqg.jpg
[/font]

my dude 
eek.gif
, congrats on the wedding and some AMAZING pics!! The NYC thing came out bananas! I figured itd be impossible with all the human traffic, but looks like u were on a closed set in alot of those. Museum, Central park, LOVE sign, all very dope shots...a bajillion props homie.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

For real.

And I like those socks by the way. My brother's wife had shoes that matched my brother's tie. I liked the teal blue on white wedding gown. Bold choice, but also fun....f traditional lameness. Congrats to all weddings. 

p.s: About the bridesmaids, the one with the light eyes and the darker-skinned of the rest(wife's sister??)...whats them two's status currently?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Ksteezy, i woulda exchanged that Kors joint for this one.... (but thats because im a jerk like that, i dont blame you for not...)

This ones nicer looking in my opinion.

_6094383.jpg

eek.gif
...206 been lurkin here?! %#+$, i gotta step my game up!
And i agree with the watches. however, the 1st MK one is perfectly fine too, especially at that price. I'm browsing the Swiss Legend watches on Gilt right now...resisting the urge as i got rent to pay in a few days. DAMN!

ksteezy....

your socks are too short. I can see your legs. colors of your socks don't compliment your outfit at all....

I hate same color tie and shirt combos. looks tacky to me.

you really gotta do something with that "beard" though...looks like full on hair
laugh.gif
irks me to death.

love the watch though.

I would've also went for a more bold boutonierre.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ksteezy....

your socks are too short. I can see your legs. colors of your socks don't compliment your outfit at all....

I hate same color tie and shirt combos. looks tacky to me.

you really gotta do something with that "beard" though...looks like full on hair
laugh.gif
irks me to death.

love the watch though.

I would've also went for a more bold boutonierre.
nah they were long enough, i had to take a double take on that picture too, my legs are much darker...thats the grey part of the sock...
laugh.gif

the boutouneirei agree on, but i got that last minute and the lady that made it didnt have anything blue to match the colors of the wedding.
grin.gif

cheGTR - Thanx bro, Im waiting on the rest of the pics so i can post em, we had a blast and definately recommend anyone whos getting married in ny to do it this one, its soooo much fun, tourists and new yorkers loved it, closed set?...not at all, but people respect and give you the space...the light eye bridesmaid is my sister-in-law, shes single 20 years old....the other one is wayyy off limits, shes my bestman's wife.

Nuggets - Ive been going to CC for yearrrsss...i used to work in about 5 stores there about 6 years ago, so ive witnessed the changes and i must say theyve invested good money into the place, it looks amazing, all they need is some high end stores like the Westchester does and the mall would be perfect, however i dont think the demographics of the shoppers would allow for that....idk..

Back
Top Bottom