Dressing better

I personally would not wear mismatching pants and jacket for a wedding if I were the groom. It is borderline business-casual to me, unless it is one of those white dinner jacket with a tail and some black pants, but regular jacket/blazer with regular khaki/pants, not formal enough.

This would be nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What kind of shoes would you wear to a beach wedding though
Depends, if I wore a ligth colored suit, like tan or beige, drak brown hands down. If it were darker, like black or navy tux, most likely black shoes.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Pickups from that Piperlime/Gap sale last week

r9lypt.jpg

Any tips on keeping the denim from staining the suede would be appreciated.
$%!*!$' clean. 
smokin.gif

Good pickups bwoi. 

I'd say no to that, the stripes doesn't look right to me. Overall pants cut looks horrible too. Go with a solid color if possible.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Pickups from that Piperlime/Gap sale last week

r9lypt.jpg

Any tips on keeping the denim from staining the suede would be appreciated.
Fresh! Info on the shoes please.
To prevent staining some people put masking tape on the inside part of the jeans that touch the shoe. Ive never tried it tho. 

JRHodges has given you the best idea you can come up with for a beach wedding. beige linen suit ... that's the best option.

please forget the vest/pants idea ... unless your fiance is forcing your hand ... which will be a totally different convo.

go with the linen suit.

new outfits
MabitexInventorypart2%20%281%20of%202%29.jpg
MabitexInventorypart2%20%282%20of%202%29.jpg

Trying some new things here. As much as I want to get away from H&M, there's always an insane gem inside that pulled me away from the $295 Polo quilted jacket, got this for $50 and it's great for work over a suit.  Polka dot wool scarf $30.  Some Mabitex corduroy and wool plaid pants stabilized by Bass Weejuns & J. Crew oxfords.

both are very nice nacho ... especially the Mabitex plaid fit. i like the quilt jacket too - a must have for every dapper man.

can't wait till its colder to start wearing some jackets and overcoats.

Just received a Burberry Cage Check Tie Bar from the girlfriend. I think it's a little too flashy . . .

What kind of shirt/tie/jacket combo should I be wearing to pull it off?
1093953_fpx.tif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Just received a Burberry Cage Check Tie Bar from the girlfriend. I think it's a little too flashy . . .

What kind of shirt/tie/jacket combo should I be wearing to pull it off?
1093953_fpx.tif
that's a good woman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/JHodges239

They have some gems on Hautelook right now if anyone like Kenneth Cole Jackets 78 bucks for a peacoat etc.....
excuse my ignorance..but why things so cheap, i want a watch....lol

Its just like Gilt its like they get a surplus of things and open the market for a few days to get it off the shelves it doesnt stay on there. The Kenneth Cole sale is just until Saturday...its a legit sight if thats your worry

Back
Top Bottom