Dressing better

Speaking of tie bars, saw these LV and damn it is nice!
2ir953b.jpg

Question? Grey suit, grey and white gingham shirt, maybe purple tie. What color shoes should i wear? Dark brown?

does anyone know the quality of the leather that kenneth cole has on the hautelook.com site? I think i may have to pull the trigger...

also how is the fit. im about 6ft 175...should i get a large?

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by got shoes

Question? Grey suit, grey and white gingham shirt, maybe purple tie. What color shoes should i wear? Dark brown?
Check this out
http://www.ehow.com/how_9646_select-shoes-wear.html
roll.gif
At where it says things you will need like it isnt obvious
I wouldn't go by that.  Brown shoes with some shades of black?  No thank you.  I like to wear dark brown shoes with all shades of gray besides charcoal.

That ehow article doesn't mention brown shoes going well with a grey suit but I think it's a great match. See Paul Walkers spread in GQ from earlier this year and I think there is a shot of him in a grey suit, gingham shirt, and brown shoes/belt. Good look IMO.

yes. well the sleeves def do

but apparently you're not supposed to put them in the dryer, maybe that will make a difference

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by got shoes

Check this out
http://www.ehow.com/how_9646_select-shoes-wear.html
roll.gif
At where it says things you will need like it isnt obvious
I wouldn't go by that.  Brown shoes with some shades of black?  No thank you.  I like to wear dark brown shoes with all shades of gray besides charcoal.
some of the advice in the article was 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Thanks for the help ya'll. Will most def pick up some dark brown shoes

Can anyone recommend me a nice brand loafer to wear with jeans that might be around 100 bucks ? newb to loafers here !!

Just purchased a pair of Red Wing boots. Quality is great, can't wait for winter. Sole takes some breaking in though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How is the quality and fit on Brooks Brothers Dress shirts?
The quality is excellent. As far as fit is concerned, they have traditional, regular, slim and extra slim. The slim works for me because you can get it in non-iron.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by NewZ05

where can i cop sum nice cardigans, v-neck type sweaters, etc in big & tall sizes.

i need at least a 3XL...any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
anyone?

RL POLO?
Their clothes fit big, not JB Clothes big but big.
You can probably find and XL or 2XL that will fit you.
yea i have a few sweaters from Polo but want some other options...

anyone else?

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

new outfits
MabitexInventorypart2%20%281%20of%202%29.jpg
MabitexInventorypart2%20%282%20of%202%29.jpg

Trying some new things here. As much as I want to get away from H&M, there's always an insane gem inside that pulled me away from the $295 Polo quilted jacket, got this for $50 and it's great for work over a suit.  Polka dot wool scarf $30.  Some Mabitex corduroy and wool plaid pants stabilized by Bass Weejuns & J. Crew oxfords.
nice, bout to be my light jacket then.

I say depends on the price. I can't imagine it fitting too well though but give it a shot if it is cheap enough.

Back
Top Bottom