Dressing better

its cirque du soleil not a black tie wedding. wear whatever you want. only reason you would look like a slob is if you showed up in a tshirt and shorts.

The show is in down town Atlanta.... If you are from here or know about it, there is a place called Atlantic Station where is will be held. people in that area range form rich to poor. but usually when events happen there its more upscale. and because the show cost so much i figured people must dress up when they go.

The show I went to about 2 years ago was in long beach, Ca...low and some middle class area but people come all around socal to watch the show, dress nice...not that hard to dress nice.

The ticket might be $100 but you dont have to go out wearing a suit and all that, youd be doing way too much.

its cirque du soleil not a black tie wedding. wear whatever you want. only reason you would look like a slob is if you showed up in a tshirt and shorts.

pimp.gif

The show is in down town Atlanta.... If you are from here or know about it, there is a place called Atlantic Station where is will be held. people in that area range form rich to poor. but usually when events happen there its more upscale. and because the show cost so much i figured people must dress up when they go.

The show I went to about 2 years ago was in long beach, Ca...low and some middle class area but people come all around socal to watch the show, dress nice...not that hard to dress nice.

The ticket might be $100 but you dont have to go out wearing a suit and all that, youd be doing way too much.

wow .. didnt even get a post in on page 1000 ... lurkers came out in their numbers!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RFX - or anyone willing to keep up with the thread ... can you edit your post on page 1000 with more info sometime. I'll send you a bunch of info/links etc.

Stay stylin' folks.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

thank fella's. def wouldn't have went in a t and shorts
laugh.gif
. maybe slacks, and tie though, and just go out to a nice place to eat to balance it all out.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

nii, we know you're the suit nazi in the thread and have more knowledge about anyone on the topic but your suit pants look baggy in the pics.
i honestly doubt that i am more knowledgable than anyone on the topic ... i think we are all learning and feeding off each other. But you'll notice this is the first week of fall for me. My fall suits are generally looser than my summer suits, especially . I do agree a couple suit pants could use with a little more slimming. Don't hesitate to point it out.  

this is my favorite thread ever.. i was also interested in suits, casual clothing streetwear anda ll that.. but this took me to a another level.. ive been stepping out and staying away from the regular. thanks for whoever started the post .... hopefully one day i can incorporae it in my website closetstatus.com one day.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I went in short and a t to a cirque show and just about everyone else was casual.
^done this as well as a polo and jeans,  go in whatever is most comfortable

Back
Top Bottom