Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Or maybe we can make a compile a list of the most asked questions and post all the answers on page 1000. Then we can always refer people to Page 1000. Easy to remember.

Some questions that always come up
- how do Clark DBs fit
- basics of building a wardrobe
- basics to know about a suit
- where to find cheap brown oxfords/dress shoes 
- what should i wear to a date with my girl
- summer wedding fit advice

feel free to add yours.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

That is a very good idea Nii.
We can also add the suggestion for other questions like "where to find slim fitting _________?"

The GQ Style Guide came out today, there's tons of tips about what to wear and how to wear it but absolutely no journalistic advice.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The GQ Style Guide came out today, there's tons of tips about what to wear and how to wear it but absolutely no journalistic advice.
30t6p3b.gif

will pick up
pimp.gif

how to dress for cirque de soleil...? 

there is a show coming to my city soon and my fiancé wants to go. so im going to get ticket just wondering what people wear there?

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Or maybe we can make a compile a list of the most asked questions and post all the answers on page 1000. Then we can always refer people to Page 1000. Easy to remember.

Some questions that always come up
- how do Clark DBs fit
- basics of building a wardrobe
- basics to know about a suit
- where to find cheap brown oxfords/dress shoes 
- what should i wear to a date with my girl
- summer wedding fit advice

feel free to add yours.
Tailoring advice / terms / price estimates

We should start fresh, new thread with;
guides, lists, reference photos, FAQs, Best of Niidawg, sales tips, fashion blogs, going to a _____, what should I wear, how do these fit

maybe even a new title, "Dressing Better" always seem pretentious to me on a Nike board.  Maybe "Dressing for Success"
laugh.gif

I tried compiling stuff, I got so much stuff done, copied and posted, typed, etc...
I submitted it and then boom, white screen. Usually when that happens it posts it anyways but there are those times when it doesn't.
Guess, what this is one of those times.
laugh.gif
Took a while too since the pages load so slow.

nii, we know you're the suit nazi in the thread and have more knowledge about anyone on the topic but your suit pants look baggy in the pics.

Originally Posted by sbfreak

there is a show coming to my city soon and my fiancé wants to go. so im going to get ticket just wondering what people wear there?
Where is the show? I went to one this summer...

WOW! I can't believe we got to 1000 pages! This is my favorite thread on NT, and I'm proud to say I posted on the very first page...

Pow. 1,000

On that note, Banana Republic got a sick sale going on right now and buy one get one 60% off on Saturdays now. Check em out.

Around page 500 I wondered why this thread wasn't restarted by a regular that can update page 1 with an simple FAQ.

OP for this thread has dissappeared into Bolivia.

Should be started by either RFX, Nii or Nacho

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Where is the show? I went to one this summer...

WOW! I can't believe we got to 1000 pages! This is my favorite thread on NT, and I'm proud to say I posted on the very first page...
The show is in down town Atlanta.... If you are from here or know about it, there is a place called Atlantic Station where is will be held. people in that area range form rich to poor. but usually when events happen there its more upscale. and because the show cost so much i figured people must dress up when they go.

Back
Top Bottom