Dressing better

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Anyone got Clarks Desert boots in SAND?

I'm looking for USED pics of it. I want to know if they turn brownish or greyish after getting dirty. An NTer promised before he'll send pics but never did.

Thanks in advance.
I think that was me, I honestly forgot. 
laugh.gif

Here you go though. Blackberry cam though. 

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by big mike 13

random thought.. what ever happened to wj4? dude used to post religiously

No lie... I was wondering the same thing. I think I saw him getting mentioned in the glasses thread.
IIRC, that dude was either roasted/ethered out of here. 
it's because he tried too hard and said ridiculous things.  he acted like you had to do hours of research just to wear a sweater.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
If true.  Wiseth's a nice kid, hope he's still doing well
That TOJ bomber looks A+ (that kiddo x dinosaur jumpoff is also awesome!)  good stuff there, need to troll the boards more for deals on their stuff
pimp.gif

Wow, rainy out of nowhere...

and IMO, clarks + rain = charm 

skull, flat head, clarks

rainy, and humid 
eyes.gif

wdywt2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my computer failed 2x trying to load this page, swagoverload.com

What type of shoes should I wear with black corduroys . I have been looking at the Bass Binghamton Chukka boot. and some suede bucks in white along with some bushacres

anyone know of any nice tumblr blogs to follow?
I just followed you Nacho, so far yours is the only legit mens fashion that I've seen

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bns1201

is there any place to get cheap multicolored dress socks? fashionable ones preferable
Hit up Kohl's, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack or Ross.  High end brands at low prices.

Also, from occasion Happy Socks has solid sales.
Target 2.50 a pair

crazy NYC weather, scarf for the cold morning, sunglasses for lunch
low-end shoes today, I walked at least 6 miles around Manhattan
MabitexKing%20%281%20of%201%29.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You see? You see? That's exactly what she's talking about!
mary-choi.jpg

Look at her.  Don't ever, ever, ever, ever take advice from a woman that looks like a Chicken McNugget, scuffed up AF1s that look better than her.
Do you understand the caliber of women there are in NYC, especially in Brooklyn.  She needs some good platano in her life to put her in the right mindset.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

no hate, but should the scarf hang that low?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You see? You see? That's exactly what she's talking about!
mary-choi.jpg

Look at her.  Don't ever, ever, ever, ever take advice to a woman that looks like a Chicken McNugget, scuffed up AF1s that look better than her.
Do you understand the caliber of women there are in NYC, especially in Brooklyn.  She needs some good platano in her life to put her in the right mindset.

Word.

Triflin @@+ *@+ talking bout she can't tell who is rich and who isn't. Damn tricks. I do agree that everyone is dressing the same though. It might be dressing better, but not a lot of people have their own styles and essence that comes with it. Just following another trend. She's still a trick though.

Originally Posted by got shoes

I don't know the rule.  If there's one I don't follow it.  I do know there's several ways to tie a scarf.

My complaint with the dressing better style is that many young dudes are trending the waters towards Grandpa style.  There's a fine line with incorporating classic styles like a tweed or navy blazer to look timeless but it's very easy to look too old.

I do agree that everyone is dressing the same though. It might be dressing better, but not a lot of people have their own styles and essence that comes with it. Just following another trend. She's still a trick though.

See, this is why I take general tips & rules of thumb from this thread, along with current trends and apply my own personal "wave" if u will.

My complaint with the dressing better style is that many young dudes are trending the waters towards Grandpa style.  There's a fine line with incorporating classic styles like a tweed or navy blazer to look timeless but it's very easy to look too old.
This is true as well. It just shows you that a lot of people are trying too hard to stand out from everyone else, but they all end up looking the same. Whatever happend to just being yourself and building your own self up? Feels bad man. Feels bad.

Not feeling the scarf placement but the suit is nice. The comments on that article are hilarious.
They’re all You think I’m gay don’t you but that’s because you need to evolve because unlike me you are secretly homophobic and actually I’m more manly than anybody including the gays because I’m straight but I don’t care if you think I’m gay and I’m going to flirt with you and make you feel both confused about who I am and insecure about how you look because also I hate/fear women.

Posted on October 25, 2010 at 12:02 pm

laugh.gif

I don't know the rule.  If there's one I don't follow it.  I do know there's several ways to tie a scarf.

oh okay, maybe it's just that your jacket is button up and the scarf is hanging below it. Just odd to me. Keep doing your thing though

You guys are soooo lucky im in HOUSTON and it was 92 degrees today....i dont know what this thing u guys call fall is.
frown.gif

I also think the scarf looks a bit sloppy like this and takes away from an otherwise stellar look. I would either wear it shorter or wear it over the jacket. Probably the latter. 

I didn't even know NY was like that, I thought it was the most diverse when it comes to fashion and style.

She writes for Marvel though, so I give her a bit of props. However, if that article isn't sarcastic, then she is just an idiot.

I really haven't seen the grandpa style that Nacho is speaking off, even in some fashion forums, there are more goth ninjas than grandpa styles out there.
Maybe it is more common in NYC because here in SoCal, you still see the same skater hypebeast clothing for the most part.
Even when they wear a cardigan, it is partnered up with some colorful fitted, sagging skin tight jeans and some Vans or AJ's.

Alright my Indochino suit just came in, not sure how I'm feeling about it. Alterations most certainly need to be made, but not sure if I want to waste my time with it if it'll make a big enough difference for me to enjoy it.

Pics I know aren't great =/  Suit seems to make me look 25 pounds heavier in the pics
eyes.gif

Shirt is from them as well, fits pretty good, although it balloons just a little bit. Just not feeling the white collar to much with the suit.

Sleeves on the suit need to be shorten, shows no cuff when arms are laying flat on the side. Sides need to be taken in, looks too boxy. Pants have to be hemmed. Shoulders seem a tad bit to wide, really not sure.

Would love your opinions if I should bother going through the alterations if you think it would help or not? Last pics are with a different shirt and a quick tie. ( I enjoy this shirt a lot more with this suit compared to the one from them)

Back
Top Bottom