Dressing better

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Bought these the other day; needed some boots.

Rag & Bone x Timberland

Might pick up either the black shoes or brown shoes from that Lanvin collaboration, theyre only $80 each.

Very nice boots
pimp.gif
  Where can these be located?

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Anyone know where I can get this style of vest for a decent price?

I'm also looking for something similar to this.  Either a herringbone or wool quilted vest.  Only one I came across is Zara's which I might check out this week.  Anyone else know of anything similar?

Who makes those? Do they have a particular style name?

If you happen to have a Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH (Saks Fifth ave's outlet) location near you, I suggest you stop in. They have a great selection of coats--Michael Kors Pea Coat MSRP $300. They're price $199.99 plus 50% promotion (Extraordinary value).

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

GILT Redwing Sale is cheeks
tired.gif
...I was expecting much better selection.
laugh.gif

Exactly.

I lol'd.

Really though, its 5pm and popular sizes are still available. I think all of the collabos and style changes with other brands has steered the popularity of Red Wings.

I got a couple more heavy sweaters in the mail today and this weather is still not even cool enough to wear one.
Same for the duffle coat that I finally found

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I'm also looking for something similar to this.  Either a herringbone or wool quilted vest.  Only one I came across is Zara's which I might check out this week.  Anyone else know of anything similar?

I've been looking at Peinfield vests similar to this

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I saw the vest on the right at Bloomingdales.  I believe it was tagged at $140.00; it was made by 7, the jeans company.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

anyone know where to get red wing styled boots for a little less than their price tag, kind of steep @ $150 + ?

Red Wing sale on GILT today
pimp.gif

Nearly 40% off.
Thanks but they only had three styles and neither of them were that tempting.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I got a couple more heavy sweaters in the mail today and this weather is still not even cool enough to wear one.
I got the Sherpa from Old Navy today, tried it on and started sweating...

SoCal 95 degree day in November FTL,
laugh.gif
.  It's going to cool down significantly next week though
smokin.gif

It's great weather, no doubt, but when you have to wear a suit to work it sucks.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

I saw the vest on the right at Bloomingdales.  I believe it was tagged at $140.00; it was made by 7, the jeans company.
Closest thing I've found so far is this:

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/...searchresults

Not a huge fan of the plaid design but its a decent looking vest.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Bought these the other day; needed some boots.

Rag & Bone x Timberland

Might pick up either the black shoes or brown shoes from that Lanvin collaboration, theyre only $80 each.

Very nice boots
pimp.gif
  Where can these be located?
I think theyre only available at Rag & Bone. They have another pair in black and two other pairs of boots that arent moc-toe. All timberland collaboration.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I got the Sherpa from Old Navy today, tried it on and started sweating...

SoCal 95 degree day in November FTL,
laugh.gif
.  It's going to cool down significantly next week though
smokin.gif

It's great weather, no doubt, but when you have to wear a suit to work it sucks.

Couldn't do it. I like heavy sweaters and coats too much.
I just like cold weather all together.

erez

I was looking at that last weekend. But doubt I will ever wear it.
Starting to really like tweed

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I don't want anything that has cheap quality and make (I..E. Old Navy, Gap, etc etc).

I was looking at these pea coats, but none of them had everything that I wanted. I basically want a navy blue classic pea coat, with side pockets and has a nice tapered fit. I don't the buttons to rise too high. 3 buttons on each side would be amazing. Polo Ralph Lauren made a REALLY nice one 2-3 year ago, but the ones they make now aren't the same.

I basically want something with side pockets, but also breast pockets outside as well. One thing I'm very specific of is the the military style shoulder straps and also a hidden collar strap to use to cover your face. The older Polo Ralph Lauren Pea coat had all this.

BTW...This is what I meant when i said I wanted a military style shoulder strap.

This is what I was looking at so far...

1. J. Crew- $225

http://www.jcrew.com/mens...l/PRDOVR~87195/87195.jsp

images_onFigure_87_87195_87195_WB2192_m_tif_a1560ba1533318c2.jpg

2. Tommy Hilfiger- $139

http://www1.macys.com/cat...675#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D15

3. Polo Ralph Lauren- $425

http://www.ralphlauren.co...ts&parentPage=family
I just placed my order for the J.Crew peacoat.  Went into the store today to try it on, the fit is perfect for me
pimp.gif
.  Beware though, I planned on ordering the navy, but its an extremely dark navy in person.  Could pass for black from the distance.  I opted for the charcoal.  Can't wait for it to arrive.  25% btw online only right now.
Nice. I was thinking about getting myself the Ralph Lauren Peacoat but then my homegirl told me about J. Crews Peacoat. I'ma have to check it out tomorrow during lunch. I currently have a black Banana Republic Peacoat in Black which I love. But I want one in a charcoal grey so I may just go check out that J. Crew one.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Closest thing I've found so far is this:

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/...searchresults

Not a huge fan of the plaid design but its a decent looking vest.

Did some
nerd.gif
 and managed to find the vest on the right; here's a link if you were still interested; although I remembered the price wrong, the vest is still 
smokin.gif

http://www.7forallmankind.com/Cotton_Herringbone_Lodge_Vest/pd/np/468/p/2694.html

Quick question. What shoes count as business casual? Can I sneak Sperry Top Siders in there?

Finally got my northface buckeye bomber. I've been looking for it since forever, but it's too big for me 
mad.gif

Is anyone willing to trade? I have a size Large. For sale too I guess, since I can't fit it
frown.gif

2r2au0m.png

Ill probably be laughed at for bringing this up haha.....anyone notice that Target is now selling Levi's Slim Straight jeans? They seem very similar to 514's, just cheaper, at $27.99

Back
Top Bottom