Dressing better

info on the black pair
nerd.gif

Just got my Give & get booklets today.

Heres the lowdown:

November 11-14 enjoy 30% off all Gap Inc. stores and online purchases. These include Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime (shoes), Athleta, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store.

I have 2 booklets with 65 discount each. Each online code can only be used once. I'll start sending out to those who pmed me now.

New people who want codes, just pm me your email, its faster.

(p.s Piperlime stocks Red Wings, Polo Rangers and JV Converse
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Just got my Give & get booklets today.

Heres the lowdown:

November 11-14 enjoy 30% off all Gap Inc. stores and online purchases. These include Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime (shoes), Athleta, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store.

I have 2 booklets with 65 discount each. Each online code can only be used once. I'll start sending out to those who pmed me now.

New people who want codes, just pm me your email, its faster.

(p.s Piperlime stocks Red Wings, Polo Rangers and JV Converse
pimp.gif
)
Are you giving the codes for free or selling them?

Lemme clarify a few things because OBVIOUSLY no one on NT can read or something.

-Code is 30% off online, not 40, or 50 or even 65 like ive been hearing.

- It starts to work NOVEMBER 11TH- 14TH. its not gonna work any sooner. I am not harry potter, nor do i do magic. Patience.

- Stop sending me dumb messages, Im trying to help everyone I can. If you pm me, you get code. simple.

Big ups to Superpusha for the look

Oh yea...and don't be an idiot like myself and not read his full post
laugh.gif
. Anyone who wants the code...INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL in the PM.

I see you Superpusha, I was thinking of doing the same thing. Gap inc employee also?

I have a hand full of give and get coupons and codes to give out also

so anyone feel free to pm me your emails and i'll also be happy to shoot you back the 30% off at Gap, Banana, Old Navy, Piperlime ect from Nov 11-14

That being said, can anyone recommend me good, not too too expensive toggle coat for the season?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Why do we call it dressing better when its really just different.
The OP started with a request to help him dress better/more mature. This thread has evolved. No one expected this thread to mature the way it has.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by rhester

..My dude Scott

He's sort of made himself into a caricature of a rich dude, but he is undeniably fly as @%#+. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
first thing that came to my mind after seeing this pic lol.

Scott tries too hard.

Yo Nii, saw you rolling down Peachtree Sat night. I was on my was to Whisky Blue at the W Buckhead.

Okay so I'm getting tired of J Crew. Who else has some nice sportshirts?
The only stores we have here are dillards, belk, J crew, and BR. So I will have to order online, and can't try them on.

I have a couple from H&M they fit fine but the closest is in Atlanta, not going back there anytime soon.
Might try Brooks Brothers slim fit, have too much of a gut for extra slim fit

NT, im trying to get out of the sneaker game. sold most of my collection. What shoes would your recommend for the following categories: daily wear, boot, dress.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Anyone else looking at getting a pair of Palladium boots? 
nerd.gif
Feel like I need to see them on someone first. 
I was going to pull the trigger on some Grey baggys but just decided to get some Grey Rangers instead. They run narrow but TTS.

Palladiums take me back in time...around '96 %+*
pimp.gif
I remember them being popular in elementary.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

The OP started with a request to help him dress better/more mature. This thread has evolved. No one expected this thread to mature the way it has.

..My dude Scott

He's sort of made himself into a caricature of a rich dude, but he is undeniably fly as @%#+. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Scott tries too hard.

Yo Nii, saw you rolling down Peachtree Sat night. I was on my was to Whisky Blue at the W Buckhead.

word? was i driving or walking? what time? lol.  

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

niidawg, were you in the Atlanta airport today? I saw a dude that looked just like you.

naah - was sitting in an all day conference. maybe its the guy from BBC who looks like me ... lol.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

..My dude Scott

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Scott tries too hard.

word? was i driving or walking? what time? lol.  
Driving. It was maybe 1am or so.

Back
Top Bottom