Dressing better

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Any clarity on this 50% off Banana Republic?

I got an email about 40% off at Gap today. There wasn't a coupon/bar code, though.

in store only.........i have fell in love with J Crew. Pieces are so
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Anywhere cheaper to buy striped socks of a similar style to paul smith?

aaxa-800e-f08-x-15656.jpg
acxa-800e-f04-e-23215.jpg
acxa-800e-f08-s-23076.jpg
Check your local Targets, Banana Republics, and Gaps. I usually get mine from Target for 2.50

Originally Posted by RC103DC

It's been a while and no GQ magazines yet from that offer... Anybody get theirs yet?
I was thinking the same, but it was supposed to be 10-13 weeks after you sign up.  I think I still have a few weeks from the date I ordered.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Anywhere cheaper to buy striped socks of a similar style to paul smith?

aaxa-800e-f08-x-15656.jpg
acxa-800e-f04-e-23215.jpg
acxa-800e-f08-s-23076.jpg

Try happysocks.com I have never bought from there so I can't attest to quality but they some unique stuff on there.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Anyone else looking at getting a pair of Palladium boots? 
nerd.gif
Feel like I need to see them on someone first. 

Ehh they were the %*@ like 3 years ago and then they were bought out by K-Swiss.

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by RC103DC

It's been a while and no GQ magazines yet from that offer... Anybody get theirs yet?
I was thinking the same, but it was supposed to be 10-13 weeks after you sign up.  I think I still have a few weeks from the date I ordered.

Mine should be here in a month or so. 

Sorry for those pming me

Still haven't picked up my discount book yet, but I will be getting it today so I can send out tonight.

Give and Get is from 11-15 anyways so youre not missing anything.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by rhester

..My dude Scott
He's sort of made himself into a caricature of a rich dude, but he is undeniably fly as @%#+. 
pimp.gif
he's like a flashier bruce wayne / gordon gekko.  i like how he'll wear bold, bright colors and patterns.
i saw an old episode from the first season, he was wearing a baggy t-shirt and jeans.  weird compared to what he wears now.

Hey guys, looking for a little help. I'm thinking of ordering a TOJ bomber. Just curious how much I can expect to pay when everything is said and done. To those that have one...do you feel the jacket was worth the money?

Scott wears Astor & Black suits, a company out of Columbus, Ohio.

I'm getting measurements for mine in two weeks when I'm back home for Thanksgiving.
pimp.gif

I've been noticing a few guys who wear down vests or just a good thermal vest under their blazers or peacoats to keep warm on a cold night out.

Looking for a suggestion!

I've been noticing a few guys who wear down vests or just a good thermal vest under their blazers or peacoats to keep warm on a cold night out.

Looking for a suggestion!

I don't know of any down vests that are thin enough to go under a blazer peacoat.
Down Vests are very flexible items.  The can be layered on top of a work/dress shirt, sport coats/blazers, even other jackets.
Here's an old pic of how I wear one of my down vests layered over a quilted jacket. 

As far as vests that will go under a blazer or peacoat, there are so many variations to choose from like fleece, nylon, leather, ect.
The choices are endless.
Here's a leather vest that I layer under my gray, navy, and black blazers.

Whether you are going casual or dressed to impress, just do what looks right to you.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Hey guys, looking for a little help. I'm thinking of ordering a TOJ bomber. Just curious how much I can expect to pay when everything is said and done. To those that have one...do you feel the jacket was worth the money?
starts at 650 shipped, depending on leather choice

Originally Posted by Dakingii

they got these on sale on polo.com, been wanting these since last year  finally decided to purchase
pPOLO2-8132083_standard_v330.jpg
I'll never get the appeal of boots with this type of strap. Not for me. Polo rangers are just
sick.gif
 to me. What do others think about the strap?

Back
Top Bottom