Dressing better

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Good lookin out ITD, copped the bubble and suede oxfords. Put in the codes, price went from 99.99 to 59.99 58.98
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

397447_AE10_LF_ZUH
380880_AK09_LF_JBR

spacer.gif
I had to do it with those prices ... now i gotta work on a fit ...
How do their shoes fit? I wear a 13 in nikes but a 12-13 depending on the dress shoe.

Soooo i need an outfit for tomorrow evening...no idea what to wear.
BUT, my friend's cousin is shutting down mr chow's for her private party (bananas...NYC people know wat im talking about).

Its not formal, but its not a tshirt and jeans type bar...downtown nyc, so you know you gotta step your game up a bit since its trendy central out there.
Or something haha...

anyways, i wore this some weeks back, think i want something similar.
73456_167422649950737_100000490095053_504289_3293708_n.jpg

-jcrew tie
-esprit sweater & gingham. (p.s LOVE ESPRIT. i get EVERYTHING from there. Fit is excellent out the shop & quality clothing/material).
-w/ vane x sebago:
2yxgagy.jpg

I thought grey casual suit, gingham shirt. or gray suit w/ black shirt & tie. I really dont like a blazer w/ jeans personally...so #@%$, may scratch the blazer/suit altogether. Ahhhh i need to go back in these pages haha.

so uh Any suggestions?

(p.s: sorry for the long hiatus. o and sorry for the long post of nonsense haha.)

Originally Posted by hadegbite

ZI3P7255.jpg
ZI3P7381.jpg

ZI3P7352.jpg
ZI3P7218.jpg

All these fits are sick.. Ima try and incorporate these looks now that the temperature is getting chilly. Perfect for grabbing shorty and heading to the city for a nice night out.

^
agree.  the fits are pretty standard but the choice of color makes them stand out.

i like how they used a light colored jacket in some of the pics.

the scarf and yellow cardigan are nice because they balance out the dark jeans and boots.

the colder months are pretty boring since most people wear black, navy, gray and the occasional red.

I had to have this sweater by Brooks Brothers.  The hat is Ralph Lauren Olympic 2010, Polo Jeans Co. shirt, Gore-Tex Timberland chukkas, and my baggy  Levis 505.  I can't keep buying jeans each time I lose more weight...LOL

Just a heads up, anyone looking for nice Levi 511 or 510's check your local Ross stores. They had a bunch for 19.99 

I bought a DSquared suit yesterday at their sample sale and would like advice on the tailoring. The suit is my exact size, a 48 and the shoulders are perfect. The sleeves and pants obviously need to be shortened and the body needs to be a little more fitted. Any suggestions on having this suit tailored to perfection. (Nii, RFX, I'm looking at you
tongue.gif
) Many thanks.

suitk.jpg

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Heads up, I'll be posting codes for BR, Gap, ON in the coupon codes thread.
thanks for the heads up.  i asked someone else in the thread to email me a code but they never did. 

Does anybody have any advice on how overcoats should fit? I live in Canada and it's starting to get pretty cold; however, I have to wear a suit to school occasionally. What do you guys think of this coat in particular? Is the velvet collar a timeless design or a trend? Thanks in advance!

2m6aliq.jpg

2vht303.jpg

I'm about to give in and go to Michael Andrews Bespoke. I have been walking around and most suits are like 1k+ range so I figured why not get it custom made for myself rather than otr suit.

Also any spots where can I can find nice shoes that are not too expensive with a wide range of shoes. I need stores because I want to try them on. I been to barneys, bergdorf but all the shoes I want are really expensive. I am looking for wingtips

AC4Three, that topcoat is pretty nice. I would label the velvet colar as more of a trend than a timeless design, since it adds a hint of modern flair to the usually reserved topcoat.

Back
Top Bottom