Dressing better

Yeah I meant office environment.

Casually its fine, I'm still not TOO fond of cardigans but I love my cashmere one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

br784335-00qlv01.jpg

Hey need help on what types of clothes can i wear under this cardigan?

Tshirts, dress shirts, sweaters? Need some mad help on type of stuff to wear under this.
fixed for you

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I find myself wearing nothing but JCrew clothing at work, clothing fits well especially the cashmere V-necks and cardigans.

...and please don't wear a T under a cardigan, looks elementary.
Unless you're referring to an office environment, I beg to differ, especially since 2 of these looks are from J.Crew

erez

erez

Shia-on-set-Wall-Street-2-shia-labeouf-8440978-643-1000.jpg

25329268-25329272-large.jpg

Nothing is more simple, classic and clean than a good tee, cardigan and jeans.
I wholeheartedly agree. It doesn't look "elementary" in a casual setting.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Soooo i need an outfit for tomorrow evening...no idea what to wear.
BUT, my friend's cousin is shutting down mr chow's for her private party (bananas...NYC people know wat im talking about).

Its not formal, but its not a tshirt and jeans type bar...downtown nyc, so you know you gotta step your game up a bit since its trendy central out there.
Or something haha...

anyways, i wore this some weeks back, think i want something similar.
73456_167422649950737_100000490095053_504289_3293708_n.jpg

-jcrew tie
-esprit sweater & gingham. (p.s LOVE ESPRIT. i get EVERYTHING from there. Fit is excellent out the shop & quality clothing/material).
-w/ vane x sebago:
2yxgagy.jpg

I thought grey casual suit, gingham shirt. or gray suit w/ black shirt & tie. I really dont like a blazer w/ jeans personally...so #@%$, may scratch the blazer/suit altogether. Ahhhh i need to go back in these pages haha.

so uh Any suggestions?

(p.s: sorry for the long hiatus. o and sorry for the long post of nonsense haha.)
I second this note 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Where can one cop these babies?

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

br784335-00qlv01.jpg

Hey need help on what types of clothes can i wear under this cardigan?

Tshirts, dress shirts, sweaters? Need some mad help on type of stuff to wear under this. 

don't wear a sweater under it.  a sweater under a sweater or a cardigan under a cardigan is xzibit territory.
just wear whatever t-shirts or button shirts you want under it.  it's gray so it goes with almost any color.

pairing up clothes isn't hard.  it's easy as putting them on and seeing how they look.

[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Matt Kemp in Louis Vuitton Hoodie, Punchy Sneaker, and Junya Watanabe Camo Scarf[/h2]

Matt Kemp was also spotted arriving to New York’s JFK airport. He was decked head-to-toe in Louis Vuitton. Matt rocked a brown Louis Vuitton hoodie ($1,060) with damier print lining the interior, a Louis Vuitton antique bag printed shirt ($400), and a pair of Louis Vuitton Punchy sneaker boots ($545). He also accessorized with a Junya Watanabe Camo scarf and carried his Louis duffle bag and backpack, which we featured him carrying in an earlier post. Do you like his look? See pics below

Thoughts on dude's whole fit? At least hes not monogram'd out...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Matt Kemp in Louis Vuitton Hoodie, Punchy Sneaker, and Junya Watanabe Camo Scarf[/h2]
http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conte...nchysneakers-luggage-junya-watanabe-scarf.jpg

Matt Kemp was also spotted arriving to New York’s JFK airport. He was decked head-to-toe in Louis Vuitton. Matt rocked a brown Louis Vuitton hoodie ($1,060) with damier print lining the interior, a Louis Vuitton antique bag printed shirt ($400), and a pair of Louis Vuitton Punchy sneaker boots ($545). He also accessorized with a Junya Watanabe Camo scarf and carried his Louis duffle bag and backpack, which we featured him carrying in an earlier post. Do you like his look? See pics below

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Junya-Wantanabe-Camo-Scarf.jpghttp://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LouisVuitton-Olive-Sneaker-Boot.jpg

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conte...hysneakers-luggage-junya-watanabe-scarf-1.jpg

grin.gif

"you can go to the gucci store, you can go to the louis store, but you still  cant buy swag"

All the money in the world and but you still cant buy swag.

Just cause its designer doesnt make it fresh.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]
http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conte...nchysneakers-luggage-junya-watanabe-scarf.jpg

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Junya-Wantanabe-Camo-Scarf.jpghttp://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LouisVuitton-Olive-Sneaker-Boot.jpg

http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-conte...hysneakers-luggage-junya-watanabe-scarf-1.jpg

grin.gif

"you can go to the gucci store, you can go to the louis store, but you still  cant buy swag"

All the money in the world and but you still cant buy swag.

Just cause its designer doesnt make it fresh.
roll.gif

tru
i dont know who matt kemp is but i like everything individually, not not together in this outfir

Sup NT, just had a quick question. Bought a J.Crew wool peacoat online, luckily it fit... for the most part. It could be a bit "tighter", I guess you could say. I don't know if I'd want to get this taken in, but I was wondering, what if I got the buttons shifted just a bit so that when buttoned it had a slimmer fit. I can't think of any adverse effects atm, but I'd like to hear from you guys in the know. What should I do?

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Sup NT, just had a quick question. Bought a J.Crew wool peacoat online, luckily it fit... for the most part. It could be a bit "tighter", I guess you could say. I don't know if I'd want to get this taken in, but I was wondering, what if I got the buttons shifted just a bit so that when buttoned it had a slimmer fit. I can't think of any adverse effects atm, but I'd like to hear from you guys in the know. What should I do?

I would check to ensure it fits well after layering. A peacoat to me is for really cold weather so layering in a must to me. I think if you don't layer with  peacoat you are wearing the wrong jacket. If it still is a little big you may want to get a smaller size.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I would check to ensure it fits well after layering. A peacoat to me is for really cold weather so layering in a must to me. I think if you don't layer with  peacoat you are wearing the wrong jacket. If it still is a little big you may want to get a smaller size.
yeaa, after putting on some layers, the fit is good. However, for some reason the bottom sort of flares a bit, other than that the length and sleeve length are all right. I also don't want to go through the arduous process of a mail-in exchange. So if there are any solutions I could do close to home, that would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

yeaa, after putting on some layers, the fit is good. However, for some reason the bottom sort of flares a bit, other than that the length and sleeve length are all right. I also don't want to go through the arduous process of a mail-in exchange. So if there are any solutions I could do close to home, that would be appreciated.

moving the buttons can be a simple and cheap way of tightening the fit. i recommend that you make sure it fits you great, else return it. if not you would find yourself not wearing it and sitting in your wardrobe.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Can anybody recommend me some cheap cap toe wingtip style boots in a brown color
Have you seen something like this?  I'm no expert but I'm curious what a shoe or boot that is both cap-toe and wingtip looks like.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Soooo i need an outfit for tomorrow evening...no idea what to wear.
BUT, my friend's cousin is shutting down mr chow's for her private party (bananas...NYC people know wat im talking about).

Its not formal, but its not a tshirt and jeans type bar...downtown nyc, so you know you gotta step your game up a bit since its trendy central out there.
Or something haha...

anyways, i wore this some weeks back, think i want something similar.
73456_167422649950737_100000490095053_504289_3293708_n.jpg

-jcrew tie
-esprit sweater & gingham. (p.s LOVE ESPRIT. i get EVERYTHING from there. Fit is excellent out the shop & quality clothing/material).
-w/ vane x sebago:
2yxgagy.jpg

I thought grey casual suit, gingham shirt. or gray suit w/ black shirt & tie. I really dont like a blazer w/ jeans personally...so #@%$, may scratch the blazer/suit altogether. Ahhhh i need to go back in these pages haha.

so uh Any suggestions?

(p.s: sorry for the long hiatus. o and sorry for the long post of nonsense haha.)
i know what you mean, i love Esprit....very affordable and a real nice selection of clothes

Back
Top Bottom