Dressing better

Got these Red Wine Clarks Bushacre, Bushacres don't have the crepe sole like the desert boots and are a few bucks cheaper.
Good experience at onlineshoes.com, free shipping & they always have promotions going on, they had 20% off $100 2 weeks ago
swag2010%20%2835%20of%20110%29.jpg

swag2010%20%2834%20of%20110%29.jpg

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Groupon has a deal for American Apperal and NORDSTROM RACK any location and it should end either today or tomorrow.

$25 for a $50 value to either store so basically half off, NO RESTRICTIONS at Nordstrom Rack.

hope this helped, and you can buy it from any city site and use it at any location.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5089433
Last day to basically get 50% off at AA and Nordstrom rack just in case people havent seen it.

Groupon has a deal for American Apperal and NORDSTROM RACK any location and it should end either today or tomorrow.

$25 for a $50 value to either store so basically half off, NO RESTRICTIONS at Nordstrom Rack.

hope this helped, and you can buy it from any city site and use it at any location.

Last day to basically get 50% off at AA and Nordstrom rack just in case people havent seen it.
its dead now right?

^Getting a pair now. They're loafers, so even though I'm probably a true 11 I'm going to get a 10.5...I can't stand slipping, and with a loafer I think it'll happen.

^seems to be sold out. i didnt put every size in my cart but of the ones that would probably fit me and seem available none are in stock despite being able to select them.

Is this legit though? I've signed up for groupons a long time ago, but this would be the first time i'd actually use one of their promotions. (i recommend everyone to sign up, they send like 5 emails a day on a variety of things)

For those ordering gucci shoes from DSW.  (I ordered a pair myself)
pimp.gif

must sign up for DSW Rewards (which is free) to use coupons...

SHIPR for free shipping
BOOTS for addt'l 30% off (one time use for one item ... per account)

use your Discover Card and go through the Discover Online cash back link, you can get 10% cash back

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Got these Red Wine Clarks Bushacre, Bushacres don't have the crepe sole like the desert boots and are a few bucks cheaper.
Good experience at onlineshoes.com, free shipping & they always have promotions going on, they had 20% off $100 2 weeks ago
swag2010%20%2835%20of%20110%29.jpg

swag2010%20%2834%20of%20110%29.jpg
Love the color.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Is this legit though? I've signed up for groupons a long time ago, but this would be the first time i'd actually use one of their promotions. (i recommend everyone to sign up, they send like 5 emails a day on a variety of things)
As legit as it comes, you have 30 days to return it if you don't want it anymore and they are really nice when it comes to customers. (the movie deal they had, the company went under and instead of waiting for customers who bought it to email and return it, they emailed everyone giving a full refund to the card as the other sites who had the deal didn't even offer refunds back.)

^ IMO they look silly with jeans.

Actually I think they're a really ugly shoe anyway - I guess they're okay with a tux or a high fashion suit - but you wouldn't catch me wearing them.

A regular loafer can dress up decent jeans with a button down - nothing wrong with that at all.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Actually I think they're a really ugly shoe anyway - I guess they're okay with a tux or a high fashion suit - but you wouldn't catch me wearing them.

A regular loafer can dress up decent jeans with a button down - nothing wrong with that at all.

Yeah theyd look silly cause of that buckle right? Im not feeling it that much either just cause it was Gucci for a low price lol

RL always got great merchandise for quality prices , just make sure to stay in your comfort zone but dressing for success is always a must . Good way to start maturing .

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

For those ordering gucci shoes from DSW.  (I ordered a pair myself)
pimp.gif

must sign up for DSW Rewards (which is free) to use coupons...

SHIPR for free shipping
BOOTS for addt'l 30% off (one time use for one item ... per account)

use your Discover Card and go through the Discover Online cash back link, you can get 10% cash back
My man!!! Copped for 75.74 after those codes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
      Good looking out on that

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah theyd look silly cause of that buckle right? Im not feeling it that much either just cause it was Gucci for a low price lol
Not just the buckle in my opinion, they're just generally too dressy for jeans.  I'm not into them either and I doubt there would be much interest in here if they weren't Gucci, but I won't tell someone how to spend their money. 

can someone help me with what this color treatment is called?  it kind of fades from dark brown to a light caramel?  i remember seeing a spread in gq awhile back about it but i cant remember for the life of me.  i keep trying stuff in google like "faded brown dress shoe"  or "burnt brown dress shoe", etc. and I cant find anything, thanks.
noa614.jpg
1101264_fpx.tif

Back
Top Bottom