Dressing better

I'll be there today to pick up my SIL Xmas gift, I'll let you know what they have.

It's not ALL designer...there is your more toned down stores, would be dope of they had a uniqlo...lol

Let's not forget the Galeria is 5 minutes away and bloomies is 2 minutes away...so whatever you can't find at the Westchester you are sure to find within your reach.

White plains is slept on.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What part of the Bronx?...I was raised there now I'm a Yonkers native....I'm headed to the westchester today for holiday shopping...Jcrew is a **@#!!$$+#!@ on my pockets ^^^bro...I can't walk out without spending, sales dude is mad cool..he always gets me to buy something...lol

Kingsbridge area. Im in Yonkers at least once a week I try to stay away from JCrew as much as possible because i know theres always something if even just a tie.

10 Piece Nuggets - You should definitely check out the Westchester worth the trip... and for the usual mall stores the Galeria and whatever is the name of the complex across the street from the galeria are maybe 1.5minute drive away
laugh.gif

Let's not forget the Galeria is 5 minutes away and bloomies is 2 minutes away...so whatever you can't find at the Westchester you are sure to find within your reach.

Exactly...although i must say, that bloomingdales is pretty weak.

Word crumbs I live right off cross county mall...lol

Small world....but yup, the westchester is that place
smokin.gif
Yeah the bloomies is whack...the only interesting section is that right front section of the store, where all the denim and polo section is at...the rest is pretty much geared to women.

Oh I know White Plains very well. Westchester is where I got my Pradas. I use to go to Galleria ALL the time when I was younger. You forgot to mention Nordstrom Rack in that complex with Barnes and Nobles. 
But that Sperry store is calling my name. 
pimp.gif

Nordstrom Rack too at City Center.

I think ima take my camera with me today and set up a "malls in your area appreciation thead"...CC mall got a major facelift, that place looks like winter wonderland at night

nerd.gif

I think ima take my camera with me today and set up a "malls in your area appreciation thead"...CC mall got a major facelift, that place looks like winter wonderland at night

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

It's still a dump, though. If not for the fact that the Bank of America is next to the Wachovia, I'd never set foot there.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

It's still a dump, though. If not for the fact that the Bank of America is next to the Wachovia, I'd never set foot there.
I think that facelift it got did alot of good cause it was looking tough about a year or so ago...sure it aint the best place but it is what it is a strip mall that has your bare essentials and at a 10min drive i cant complain.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really need to visit NY soon.
Yo RFX I need some help. Whats a good watch that has a leather band, and a face thats not boring, but not too flashy either? I was looking at some Tissot's and I'm really liking those, any watch in particular that you can suggest? 
I was really sort of feeling this one

51G0xSGteYL.jpg

Also, for the sake of the thread, this fit is fire. I need to get a coat like this for dress purposes-

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I really need to visit NY soon.
Yo RFX I need some help. Whats a good watch that has a leather band, and a face thats not boring, but not too flashy either? I was looking at some Tissot's and I'm really liking those, any watch in particular that you can suggest? 
I was really sort of feeling this one

51G0xSGteYL.jpg

Need a price range.

$1050 worth of Italian-made Ralph Lauren shoes for less than a pair Kenneth Coles.
The higher power just does not allow me to pay retail.  I am blessed.
holidaymisc%20%2820%20of%2021%29.jpg

Get to your Polo outlets asap, they are giving clothes away.  Check if they have a men's footwear section.

At Woodbury, the Joseph Abboud store is closing down on Jan. 9th, I picked up a solid navy suit made of Loro Piana wool for $250.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

At Woodbury, the Joseph Abboud store is closing down on Jan. 9th, I picked up a solid navy suit made of Loro Piana wool for $250.

i was supposed to go to woodbury last weekend but got lazy... alot of good pickings? those polo shoes at the polo outlet out there??

I'd say around 100$-$400
You care if it's quartz or automatic? 
Quartz would be nice 
happy.gif

I have a g shock that I use as an everyday beater automatic watch, I'm looking for something quartz now

Someone PMed a similar question and he also preferred quartz. If you don't mind it being on a non-overly huge size, around 38mm-40mm, Tissot is a good start. The PRC200 you posted is awesome, $300 here with free shipping: http://www.jomashop.com/tissot-t17-1-526-52.html 
Use coupon code: jomawc20 for an extra $20 off a $250 purchase.

If you want something simple and really nice, this Burberry looks great for $295. I have this watch and it has gotten tons of compliment. I'm sure you can probably find the exact watch for cheaper onlien somewhere.

_5115465.jpg

This one is really nice as well:

_6217694.jpg
_5901458.jpg

$1050 worth of Italian-made Ralph Lauren shoes for less than a pair Kenneth Coles.
polopickups%20%283%20of%204%29-2.jpg

Get to your Polo outlets asap, they are giving clothes away.  Check if they have a men's footwear section.

Those are beautiful. Very well done...

I wish there were outlet stores in Canada!
mad.gif

polopickups%20%283%20of%204%29-2.jpg

I was there last week and only saw the monk straps in black and passed
eyes.gif

great pick ups
pimp.gif

I'd say around 100$-$400
You care if it's quartz or automatic? 
Quartz would be nice 
happy.gif

I have a g shock that I use as an everyday beater automatic watch, I'm looking for something quartz now

Someone PMed a similar question and he also preferred quartz. If you don't mind it being on a non-overly huge size, around 38mm-40mm, Tissot is a good start. The PRC200 you posted is awesome, $300 here with free shipping: http://www.jomashop.com/tissot-t17-1-526-52.html 
Use coupon code: jomawc20 for an extra $20 off a $250 purchase.

If you want something simple and really nice, this Burberry looks great for $295. I have this watch and it has gotten tons of compliment. I'm sure you can probably find the exact watch for cheaper onlien somewhere.

_5115465.jpg

This one is really nice as well:

_6217694.jpg
_5901458.jpg

Yo real life, i think son is equating digitial to automatic, and analog to quartz, he's not talking bout movement.  That's the vibe i get atleast.

Back
Top Bottom