Dressing better

any dope clothes on amazon? 
nerd.gif

I got a $50 gift card to waste.

Wassup fam....threw this on to run errands and get a cut, thought about tucking the shirt, but felt the fit needed something to break up the different browns...What's your take on shirts underneath sweaters?..tucked or untucked?...just wondering
:-/

Jcrew X Gap X Sperry's

5284319365_1b77c0b18f_b.jpg

5284319925_130188166f_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wassup fam....threw this on to run errands and get a cut, thought about tucking the shirt, but felt the fit needed something to break up the different browns...What's your take on shirts underneath sweaters?..tucked or untucked?...just wondering
Same thing I would've done for that exact reason. But it isn't cold in NY to wear those shoes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Same thing I would've done for that exact reason. But it isn't cold in NY to wear those shoes?
laugh.gif

It's very cold, but I drive everywhere and for the amount if time I actually spend in the cold, these shoes are extremely warm....these sperrys actually got me thinking about a pair of UGGs to rock strictly through the snowstorms.

Nice fit ksteezy.
Idk if you remember quoting your pic cause I recognized the area cause my boy lives there too, but which mall do you prefer going to? I mean in our area (im Bronx as well) theres GSP, Palisades and CC for those short quick trips. Sometimes I hate driving to Soho to shop, I cant stand trains either. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I think I've picked up 3 green coats this Winter smh.

2pzfafc.jpg

I'm liking that coat a lot. Info please?
Club Monaco its
pimp.gif

its on sale @ the moment Reg 399.00 on sale for 299.00 plus 30% off ... it was featured a couple of months ago in GQ

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

To add to the Nordstrom Rack pickups...scooped up these Abington Guide Boots last week.

5280879209_50fc858ae5_z.jpg
These are beautiful

Well there are certain stores that you can only find in soho like Zara and Uniqlo when it comes to affordability...if you don't mind spending the extra cash, just drive up to white plains....have you been to the westchester??...they have EVeRY high end designer brand you can think off...you pretty much walking down 5th ave in a mall....that place is amazing bro

Nice fit ksteezy.
Idk if you remember quoting your pic cause I recognized the area cause my boy lives there too, but which mall do you prefer going to? I mean in our area (im Bronx as well) theres GSP, Palisades and CC for those short quick trips. Sometimes I hate driving to Soho to shop, I cant stand trains either. 
laugh.gif

donjuan -

I assume it's the new Nordstrom Rack downtown that you've been hittin'?

I need to stop by. Only three blocks from where I live.

Justboff the top if my head here are a few stores you'll find at the westchester

Nordstroms
Neeman
Lv
Burberry
Club monaco
Gucci
Saks
Fendi
Jcrew
Gap
Tommy
Timberland
Sperry
AX
Express
A&F
Timberland

The list goes on and on....hands down the beat mall in ny.

yo Ksteezy point me in the direction of those sperry's you wore on the last page. I need those but I cannot find them on the website. It looks like they have fur inside?

Well there are certain stores that you can only find in soho like Zara and Uniqlo when it comes to affordability...if you don't mind spending the extra cash, just drive up to white plains....have you been to the westchester??...they have EVeRY high end designer brand you can think off...you pretty much walking down 5th ave in a mall....that place is amazing bro

when im lazy GSP and the westchester are the go to's. The Westchester is just too convenient.

Picked up these J.Press for Urban Outfitters wool tartan trousers....pretty nice.
rbdyxd.jpg

blondsoccerplyr- yessir...it's on my way to work so I stop in a couple times a week to see what's going on.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

yo Ksteezy point me in the direction of those sperry's you wore on the last page. I need those but I cannot find them on the website. It looks like they have fur inside?

Are you in NYC??...if so, take a drive to white plains, sperry actually has a store there, their selection is really dope.Crumbs wasn't aware you were in ny ^^^bro.....didn't you say that you didn't have a jcrew near by?...there is one there...or km I getting you confused?...lol

i've come to the realization that about 2 of the people in this thread actually know style and the rest just co-sign, cop the ugliest most awkward pieces in the name of "fashion" ... the wool tartan trousers killed it for me i couldnt hold my tongue anymore ... smh

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Are you in NYC??...if so, take a drive to white plains, sperry actually has a store there, their selection is really dope.Crumbs wasn't aware you were in ny ^^^bro.....didn't you say that you didn't have a jcrew near by?...there is one there...or km I getting you confused?...lol
yep, im in the bx... and na man i know jcrew all too well, they take way to much of my $

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Can someone help me out here please...

http://www.gap.com/browse...amp;vid=1&pid=805460

Saw this cardigan at Gap yesterday and im wondering if i wear it with my desert boots, or sperrys, would that look good? Blue and brown a good mix?

Thanks
happy.gif

IMO brown and blue go perfect together....go for it, that cardigan is dope
Thats what i though. Thanks man, just needed another persons opinion.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i've come to the realization that about 2 of the people in this thread actually know style and the rest just co-sign, cop the ugliest most awkward pieces in the name of "fashion" ... the wool tartan trousers killed it for me i couldnt hold my tongue anymore ... smh

It all personal taste when it comes down to it, I personally wouldn't have a clue as to how to pull those trousers off....but that doesn't mean he can't.What part of the Bronx?...I was raised there now I'm a Yonkers native....I'm headed to the westchester today for holiday shopping...Jcrew is a **@#!!$$+#!@ on my pockets ^^^bro...I can't walk out without spending, sales dude is mad cool..he always gets me to buy something...lol

It all personal taste when it comes down to it, I personally wouldn't have a clue as to how to pull those trousers off....but that doesn't mean he can't.What part of the Bronx?...I was raised there now I'm a Yonkers native....I'm headed to the westchester today for holiday shopping...Jcrew is a **@#!!$$+#!@ on my pockets ^^^bro...I can't walk out without spending, sales dude is mad cool..he always gets me to buy something...lol
Yeah never frequented the Westchester just because its ALL designer. 
laugh.gif

But since you said theres a Sperry store there...
devil.gif

Might go there today and grab up the 7 eyelet boot. 
pimp.gif

Thanks for providing valuable knowledge to this thread
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom