Dressing better

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ksteezy- I've seen your face in this thread more than I've seen my father in two years..why blur out pictures now. lol
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sig-worthy 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Georgehimself, sorry bud, but it's time to pass the torch 
laugh.gif

edit:

from the Sartorialist:

11311Blue_0372Web.jpg

I'm getting a mafioso feel. Prolly hiding a shotgun underneath that coat .
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Crumbs

i need to pull the trigger on a TOJ already
You guys hsould have pulled the trigger a few weeks ago, price increasse are in effect already. Bombers, DR and motos are $710 now iirc. It's still a bargain though. 

^just found that out yesterday 
frown.gif

they don't modify pockets or collars anymore either
frown.gif

nerd.gif

aeglus.jpg

aeglus6.jpg

maybe i should just get this lova jacket and be done w/ it

med.jpg

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

frown.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Info on your leather jacket?  I've been shopping around for one.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

So tailors can't lengthen sleeves? Or no one has any experience trying so?
ohwell.gif

It depends on what you need lengthening. Shirts, I don't see how it can be done. With jackets like blazers or coats, it might be possible by a quarter to half an inch. There is usually a little bit of fabric on the fold of the sleeves that a skilled tailor can probabaly use to extend a blazer or coats sleeve a bit. I am not good with terms and explaining but I think Nii might be able to chime in on this matter and explain it much better.
Yeah, I have a few blazers/sports coats that are too short for my arms, but fit well around my body. So it is possible to lengthen the sleeves on them? If so, how much would it run?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i think we need more pics, of casually dressing better like just hanging out..

most pics in here look like you guys going on a date or somewhere somewhat important

what do you guys look like on a daily basis?

unless you stay lookn fresh...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i think we need more pics, of casually dressing better like just hanging out..

most pics in here look like you guys going on a date or somewhere somewhat important

what do you guys look like on a daily basis?

unless you stay lookn fresh...
nerd.gif

That's what the WDYWT is for bro...

Originally Posted by jflip

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

frown.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Info on your leather jacket?  I've been shopping around for one.
not mine...that's how i would probably want one done if the modified pockets and collars were still an option

the only thing that can be modified on the current bomber is the back

Originally Posted by xblaze23

for ToJ price increases, I believe you get a discount if you don't use electronic payment (paypal)

i think there may be a discount if you pay w/ western union (which would include a fee), check, money order, or concealed cash

i personally would stick w/ paypal despite no discount

What brand? It's nice.

I have wanna buy a navy or grey one like that, my Black Ralph Lauren one is getting "furry" , for the lack of a better term.

Originally Posted by RFX45

So tailors can't lengthen sleeves? Or no one has any experience trying so?
ohwell.gif

It depends on what you need lengthening. Shirts, I don't see how it can be done. With jackets like blazers or coats, it might be possible by a quarter to half an inch. There is usually a little bit of fabric on the fold of the sleeves that a skilled tailor can probabaly use to extend a blazer or coats sleeve a bit. I am not good with terms and explaining but I think Nii might be able to chime in on this matter and explain it much better.
Yeah, I have a few blazers/sports coats that are too short for my arms, but fit well around my body. So it is possible to lengthen the sleeves on them? If so, how much would it run?

Take it in to your tailor, and have him/her open up the sleeve and see how much fabric there is in there to work with. Typically, the sleeve can be lengthened by undoing some of the fabric/lining in the sleeve. If push comes to shove - the tailor can attach some more fabric to allow it to be longer. Usually though, you probably shouldnt buy a jacket that needs more than 1/2 an inch to an inch max of lengthening.  

Have I mentioned that you can be banned for attempting to sell outside of the buy/sell forums lately? 
Don't be stupid.

Im sure this has been asked to death so forgive me for not looking through this thread but i want to get away from sneakers as my daily shoe and want a nice comfortable shoe that you can wear with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom