Dressing better

whenever i see people ask really specific questions about tailoring and pricing, i wonder if they ever consider just going to a tailor and asking.  you'd get a direct answer and estimate.

Originally Posted by shogun

whenever i see people ask really specific questions about tailoring and pricing, i wonder if they ever consider just going to a tailor and asking.  you'd get a direct answer and estimate.

My worry is that there should be a certain price for altering something and having your own rough idea of what the price should be. I know "you get what you pay for" but I'm not trying to get charged an arm and a leg! Especially since I have no idea how much it would roughly cost in the first place.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

got this jacket at Macy's for 50% of the original 250$ price tag :smoking
5353950014_68f5c1884a_b.jpg

5353950220_af4dd55a79_b.jpg

ksteezy what kinda jacket is that? btw i thought i saw u on the R train this weekend
laugh.gif

It's CK...bought it @ Macy's...they have a really good sale going on , the jacket was initially marked for 250$ and I got or for half price...only thing I don't like is that it runs a bit big....I got a small and I wish they made an x-small....CRAZY...

Ohh and I'm sure it wasn't me bro, I rarely ever get on a train
embarassed.gif

I took the blazer to a tailor, and he said he'll do his best. He's charging me $30. I have no idea how to feel 
ohwell.gif

On another note, how do you guys store your ties? And if they get dirty, how do you clean them?

i have been only wearing the 514s for some quite time now and I was wondering whats a good upgrade or replacement? (I like the fit)

def thinking about buying some sperry boots i saw, they were 79 thoughts?

ill post pics after

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

i think we need more pics, of casually dressing better like just hanging out..

most pics in here look like you guys going on a date or somewhere somewhat important

what do you guys look like on a daily basis?

unless you stay lookn fresh...
nerd.gif

That's what the WDYWT is for bro...

no one is tryna c that just to look at 2 NTers fits

y not just post it here also
eyes.gif

I'd actually like to know what kinda Khakis those are I'm looking for a really good slim flit khaki..... No uniqlo please I'm not located in NY

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Im sure this has been asked to death so forgive me for not looking through this thread but i want to get away from sneakers as my daily shoe and want a nice comfortable shoe that you can wear with jeans.
I think they get mentioned here pretty often, but I've been wearing Clarks Desert Boots just about every day since the beginning of the Fall.  Suede is extremely comfortable, and they look good with everything.  Also, Sperry's work in the Spring/Summer time.  

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'd actually like to know what kinda Khakis those are I'm looking for a really good slim flit khaki..... No uniqlo please I'm not located in NY
I'd suggest Zara. Have a few pairs and I like them. They only sell them in a 34 inseam though, so unless you are really tall, take them to a tailor.

Back
Top Bottom