Dressing better

Originally Posted by paulp91

I was thinking about getting a couple of jeans of mine tapered and I just wanted to know a couple things. What's the average cost to taper a pair and do the jeans get any tighter in any other areas of the jeans. Thanks in advance guys

I pay like $12

Originally Posted by paulp91

I was thinking about getting a couple of jeans of mine tapered and I just wanted to know a couple things. What's the average cost to taper a pair and do the jeans get any tighter in any other areas of the jeans. Thanks in advance guys

Prices vary depending on the spot 12-15. When I got mine done they didn't get tighter in any other area

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Man im feeling that green jacket.
Same. Seems really difficult to get though.

Speaking of outerwear, I've been looking at the Polo Academy Peacoat. Anyone know how well fitting/quality it is?

RFX it is no where near spring time. 
laugh.gif

RFX i take it the black boots are the CP joints?? Either way could you tell me what brand they are cause i'm not hip to all these abbreviations 
laugh.gif

Since some of you are into bombers, I thought I'd share.
picked up a lapel style, Belted Purple Label full Shearling Military Bomber with finished calfskin accents.

*Great footware RFX

Thanks for the info RFX.

Since almost everyone in this thread got the GQ deal from tanga, what cover did you get for this month's issue? "The 25 Coolest Athletes of All Time." I bought the MJ cover in B&N, and came home to see Dr. J in the mail
pimp.gif
. I wish AI made the cover of one of them.

Yup, those grey jeans are from H&M.
They were like $25 too, not sure if they still have it though.

you lose your camera rfx? lol I always thought your fits were
pimp.gif
I always came in here to get ideas from you since I really like your style. No ayo

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

you lose your camera rfx? lol I always thought your fits were
pimp.gif
I always came in here to get ideas from you since I really like your style. No ayo
Same. I read that he said people were hating on everything he posted but I also always appreciated his fits, even the ones I didn't personally love. I say %%#% the haters and start posting fits again. 
pimp.gif

no lie, he's the main reason I started lurking this thread, I'd go back pages just looking for his fits. Where you at RFX.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Since some of you are into bombers, I thought I'd share.
picked up a lapel style, Belted Purple Label full Shearling Military Bomber with finished calfskin accents.

*Great footware RFX
quality purchase, my advice if you accept is not to compliment it with an avalanche of RL pieces, you look like a Ralph Lauren mannequin sometimes
That jacket is really great tho

Originally Posted by AYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Cosign on RFX. I saved several of the fits I liked from him.

My thrift store pick ups put into use.
I'd never rock something like this myself, but
pimp.gif
fit
I would - except for the vest.  I really want to get a nice tweed jacket from a thrift store.  

Back
Top Bottom