Dressing better

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Anyone have any recommendations on a good leather jacket?

Preferably a motorcycle jacket in the $100-300 range?
expect to pay more than that if you want a "good" leather jacket unless you find something on sale really cheap
Yep. Not sure about the quality..but if you're looking for designer "copies", blackscissor on ebay has a few leather jackets for about $250 shipped.

im starting a job, and its business dress. I only have 2 suits, and i cant afford to get suits for everyday wear. so im lookin to go with what i call the "Kevin Garnett" look...basically, a sweater over the dress shirt and tie. what and where should i get these sweaters. i seen some nice ones, but $100 each cashmere sweaters is Od right now. any help guys?

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

If you are paying 800minum for C&J's or EG's you are defnitely doing it wrong.

+100 ... i just picked up a pair of suede captoe C&J's for 169. I have never spent more than 200 on C&Js. Dont own EGs, but i see them regularly going on SF for 500-600 max.

That's the difference, you're buying some suede joints. Mine are cordovan.

Yoox.com is having their semiannual sale - some awesome deals, but requires some digging as their inventory is huge.

Hey guys, walked into TH and they had their spring selection out, wanted to hare this leather with you guys, the picture doest do much justice but this %#$% is hot!...only thing is the price tag is 600$...really considering..

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Does anybody know where I can get a gun holder? Not for a pistol, but for a cell phone?
wait what? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hey guys, walked into TH and they had their spring selection out, wanted to hare this leather with you guys, the picture doest do much justice but this %#$% is hot!...only thing is the price tag is 600$...really considering..

Definitely need better pics, jacket looks bad in that pic.
And at first glance, I thought you were Joakim Noah. 

laugh.gif
 No offense.

Also, for a $600 leather I'd add another $150 and get a ToJ. Not mine but damn I wish it was.
chocolatebrowndrsmall.jpg

plaid3.jpg

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Nacho, mind if I ask what you do?

BTW that fit is a WIN.
thanks.  I sell copiers for Xerox

It was once said to me by a SVP at my company who once sold copiers early in his career, if you can sell copiers you can sell anything.  That's a grind man, good +#%$ though.

That leather looks great RFX.

Winter isn't leaving here anytime soon, any suggestion on a nice winter boot? (not Red Wings or Quoddy's).

I think Red Wings are better, I've always wanted the Gentlemens Travellers, it can probably stand the harsh weather better than Quoddys.
You'd probably still have to treat them for some protection but they should last a while. Only downside is it needs some breaking in so your foot will hurt for a few wearings.
Red Wing GT's are nice and simple too, much more versatile.
red-wing-boots-main.jpg

3686577712_1ee41ae160.jpg

laugh.gif
Only reason I said no RW's were that I have two pairs already, those GT's are very nice though. I still have to find out that info you wanted RFX, I'll ask tonight.

My fault, for some reason i thought you asked "RW or Quoddy".
Damn, reading comprehension fail!
facepalm.gif

Frye is a good alternative, I heard quality has gone down a bit but I think for the price they're still not bad.
Check out Wolverines Montgomery boots too, I think they are meant for harsh weather.

wolverine_montgomery.jpg
Wolverine+Heritage+Collection+Montgomery.jpg

I think LL Bean Katahdins are still one of the best bang for your buck boots out there, retail is $160.
dsc2124az8.jpg

Also, much appreciated on the info.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Back from albany, chillin' with them college %+@%...
pimp.gif

2duh569.jpg

ae9wsj.jpg

layered up
Sometimes ya'll need to just chill with this dressing better bit and just throw on some gotdamn sneakers.

The first day any touch of snow hits, I put wearing sneakers to rest until April/May.

So those shoes are a better alternative?

whatever though, really i'm just not digging pops church shoe as a casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom