Dressing better

pimp.gif
 @ all the suits.

I just bought a dark brown DKNY slim fitted suit not to long ago for around $220. 

Generaiya is not that big a fan of Banana Republic but . . .

Banana Republic has a 30% off code BRMONDAY, valid on Work Styles Apparel which may be stacked with 30% off code BRJAN30. Shipping is free if you spend $50 or more, otherwise it's $7.

via Slickdeals

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya is not that big a fan of Banana Republic but . . .

Banana Republic has a 30% off code BRMONDAY, valid on Work Styles Apparel which may be stacked with 30% off code BRJAN30. Shipping is free if you spend $50 or more, otherwise it's $7.

via Slickdeals
Great preciate the heads up

desperately needed a new coat so I picked this one up yesterday.  I got g'd a little on the price, but I love the fit and quality

MCJ552-33-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

desperately needed a new coat so I picked this one up yesterday.  I got g'd a little on the price, but I love the fit and quality

MCJ552-33-1.jpg

Nice pick up. Where's it from?

How in the world do you guys wear clarks DB anywhere that requires the slightest bit of walking?! I finally wore my black pair and they were the most uncomfortable thing I've ever put my feet in. I walked about 2 miles in them and at the end of the day my feet were HURT. I just walked to class and around campus and I was just thinking how in the world can anybody wear these things all the time?

Really? Clarks DBs are one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, I gave my pair to my brother and he wears it to work on a daily basis and loves it. The crepe soles are very comfortable. Are you sure you got the right size?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

A very good piece from GQ featuring my dude from Inglorious Basterds, Christoph Waltz. My favorites:

christoph-waltz-1.jpg
christoph-waltz-2.jpg

christoph-waltz-4.jpg
christoph-waltz-5.jpg

I really like all of those, especially the dark brown suit.
And damn, it took 3-4 months for my first issue of GQ to arrive and it looks like it might take another 3-4 months for the next issue to come.
mad.gif
This was a dope spread. Very impressed with the color combos. Plus Christopher Waltz is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by capone125

How in the world do you guys wear clarks DB anywhere that requires the slightest bit of walking?! I finally wore my black pair and they were the most uncomfortable thing I've ever put my feet in. I walked about 2 miles in them and at the end of the day my feet were HURT. I just walked to class and around campus and I was just thinking how in the world can anybody wear these things all the time?

laced tight enough?  right size with width?  i have found them to be really really comfortable.  that being said, if they arent tired tight and my foot moves a lot they are really bad - maybe tie them tighter? 

Originally Posted by capone125

laugh.gif
i tried on a pair last year and immediately was like "nah, these will HURT." and passed on em. i guess if u have the right socks, shoe size, and tie them tight like someone above said, but ouch.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Just picked up some Allen Edmonds Lombards from the AE store about 3 weeks ago. IM ADDICTED...never again will i pay over 150 for some sneakers..too msny different combos of nicer shoes to rock sneakers with jeans all the time!

pimp.gif
... i'm out the sneaker game ... even though a good pair of shoes is about 3/4 jordans ... it's well worth it ... i'm gonna sell some of my j's to get some dress shoes in fact ... got my eye on 2 C&J handgrade shoes ...
I had three pairs of C&J shoes made for Ralph Lauren, and now only have two, and they are literally the best quality shoes I've ever seen/had. They are expensive though at $800+ a pair.

DBs are un-comfy for me too after an extended amount of time on my feet. I'm thinking of buying some zoom insoles from an NTer on here to put in my shoes. I lost my Dr. Scholl's gel inserts in one of my shoes.

My only gripe with DBs is that they don't "hug" your foot. My size is correct, but they tend to feel too loose on my feet at times.

This may have been posted already. But if not, I just got this bag about a month ago and love it.

N4E1-Mulliner-2-Duffel.jpg

n4e1_mbag2aw10_blk-5-500x443.jpg

Who do ya'll think makes the best quality khakis? I was shopping for some over the weekend and couldn't find any good ones.

Back
Top Bottom