Dressing better

Anyone know where I can get these Red Wings Moc toe 1907's for under 220+ tax? Not tryin to pay full price.

1907.jpg

In that case...
You could probably sell for a little less than retail. Depending on your location, it could be easy or hard to sell Red Wings.

Wheresdathookupatdoe. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

In that case...
You could probably sell for a little less than retail. Depending on your location, it could be easy or hard to sell Red Wings.

Wheresdathookupatdoe. 
nerd.gif

was thinking of copping and selling for 200ish shipped?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

In that case...

Wheresdathookupatdoe. 
nerd.gif

why not just hook people up in this thread? 150 + 20(shipping and tax) and ppl can tip you accordingly(word to NT's fav. topic).  175-180 for NT and 200-15 to the public.  
I'd prob cop some iron rangers for 175

Wait, so someone on here has the hook up on Authentic Red Wings? And not share it with anybody...

???

Originally Posted by niidawg3

and of course ... had to spend time making closet space ... we have 2 of these and a walk in (and i am hogging about 70% of them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Congrats on the renovation nii. Make sure you get homeowners policy reevaluated
pimp.gif

KicksBoyWonder wrote:
aceofjays wrote:
I was surprised by how many people weren't familiar with knit ties. 

Mad people were comin' up to me asking what it was.

I just got this same reaction last sunday when I wore mine to church! 
 Also, is there a site where I can get those Allen Edmond Clifton Oxfords for under retail?

I haven't seen the Cliftons on any sites in a while, sorry man.
ConductZero wrote:
Anyone know where I can get these Red Wings Moc toe 1907's for under 220+ tax? Not tryin to pay full price.

Let me know if you find them for less than retail. I swear it's impossible. I'm looking for the black pair shown below(I'm feelin' the look as well).

tumblr_lqc53jmZn21qzkdt2o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

In that case...

Wheresdathookupatdoe. 
nerd.gif

why not just hook people up in this thread? 150 + 20(shipping and tax) and ppl can tip you accordingly(word to NT's fav. topic).  175-180 for NT and 200-15 to the public.  

Sounds like a deal to me.. pm

Mosthated, you're the one with the hook up?  If so, are you in the ATL area because I'll get at you for a meetup on them joints.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Mosthated, you're the one with the hook up?  If so, are you in the ATL area because I'll get at you for a meetup on them joints.

Yes to everything

Originally Posted by marmourjr

I own my first pair of red wings last year, and it is the best boots purchase I have every made...I'm going to pick up another pair next week...
How durable are the soles?  I've hesitated buying any pairs because i've seen reviews online about people complaining that the soles wear out really fast.
Anyone check out the sales Macy's had on Levi's?  I needed something with smaller leg openings and saw they had 521 and 513's which I haven't seen before.  I picked up a washed rigid pair of 521's which are slim and tapered and a pair of rigid khaki 513's which are slim.  They fit way better than 514's.

aceofjays-I found em online at Nordstroms and another site (can't remember) but they were regular price
frown.gif

Tryna find em for the low but no luck
tired.gif

^ If that's the RL Denim & Supply Line, they're at Macy's...They have a whole shelf of the RL beanie

Originally Posted by omgitswes

since the J Crew suit is a no go, what's another one to check out

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We got any other suggestions.  In the market soon, really liked the J. Crew ludlow but since RFX said it was iffy any place else to look for relatively (around $500) cheap slim cut suits

Back
Top Bottom