Dressing better

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Recently picked up a few more Hamilton shirts, one of the standouts this morning...

My friend didn't bother telling me she was taking the picture, but oh well... 
ohwell.gif

CLEAN look. Loving the shirt, but what shoes are you wearing? I'd be at a complete lost on what would look best with that outfit.

Black vans
laugh.gif

I love rocking vans when I don't have to be in suits and dress shoes all day. Makes me feel like I am not all grown up
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Ace--How's the width on the Herring's? Is the F width identical to a US D? I wear a US C and I'm concerned they'll be too wide. Also, did you go half size or full size down? Thanks!

They say the F width is the same as a US D. My feet are a bit wide, so I went with a G, which feels really good. And, yeah I definitely went down in size. I'm a 9.5 in US dress shoes, which converted to an English 9. 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Anyone ever order an Indochino suit? I'm very close to pulling the trigger. I'm 5'6 with a small frame so the custom route seems like the best route for me, plus they give you a $75 alteration credit for any alterations that need to be made after the suit ships. Also, what color would you recommend if it's going to be my only/main suit for a while? Its between charcoal,grey and blue. It would mainly be for law school events and interviews. Thanks in advance
- MEASURE YOURSELF CORRECTLY. If you need to go to a tailor for it please do it

- I was in the same position as you before and I chose Charcoal

I was in the middle of a bulk when I took measurements of my suit and I had anticipated to cut by the time grad came by but I didnt. I Fn looked like a RunningBack. The pants fit better now but I messed up my jacket measurement (too short)

Otherwise the quality:tongue:rice ratio is excellent. I got mine when they had a "buy a suit and get the shirt+tie free". It was the awesomest deal they've ever had and I don't think they'll ever have it again looking at the recognition they have online at the moment.

the only reason why that fit is off is that he is wearing loafers. stacks, so im assuming dior, should not be paired with loafers

I'm pretty sure SkunkInDunks is asking how the fit/cut of his blazer is... not asking how his fit looks with the blazer. 
grin.gif

Haha I wasn't talking directly to you, but to the others who responded to SkunkInDunks as if he were asking how his WHOLE OUTFIT looked... U MOOK. (What is that by the way? Haha)

lmao my bad.

its short for f-mook. idk just wierd curse i guess

and the blazer looks too long for ye, prob why he has his sleeves rolled up

Well in terms of the fit of the blazer(not Ye's), the biggest issue with the fit is the underarm area. It is way too low beneath his armpit. I personally would have the middle area tapered in and the sleeves made less loose fitting but that's my PERSONAL preference because I'm a slim guy so I don't wanna look like I'm swimming in my blazer. But if u like your suit to have a relaxed fit, I would still recommend having that underarm area adjusted

Thanks for the info. I def plan to get measured by a tailor even though they advise not to (you have any idea why?) But yea I just plan to take the checklist with me and throw the tailor a 15-20 dollar tip. I'll let you guys know how it goes

cause bad tailors usually measure you bigger than you are...especially when buying a suit.

measure exactly the way indochino wants you to.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

cause bad tailors usually measure you bigger than you are...especially when buying a suit.

measure exactly the way indochino wants you to.
What if its a good tailor? I'd really prefer to not do it myself, plus I don't trust my roommate to do it. She's kinda ditzy
laugh.gif

Anybody heard of 'Who.a.u'? This store has customizable rugbys, jeans, cardigans, and jackets... Wayyyy cheaper than polo. You get to pick the patches and everything...Range from $30-$175

22 W 34th St
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10001

Back
Top Bottom