Dressing better

^Heard a few things about them, but mostly it ends with the quality being enh...
Another Hamilton for today...I fell in love with this when I saw it!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

The mail man dropped these off yesterday. 

You gotta love suede.

6123596777_810aedd003_z.jpg
What brand are these babies?

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Anybody heard of 'Who.a.u'? This store has customizable rugbys, jeans, cardigans, and jackets... Wayyyy cheaper than polo. You get to pick the patches and everything...Range from $30-$175

22 W 34th St
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10001
Defiantly feeling that jacket/cardigan...

Kanye fit is money from the waist up. I dont mess with loafers though and the jeans are od long.

Skunk that Blazer too big bro.

Looks decent on the shoulders but it needs taking in through the waist and the sleeves. Might even wanna take some off the bottom too.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Anybody heard of 'Who.a.u'? This store has customizable rugbys, jeans, cardigans, and jackets... Wayyyy cheaper than polo. You get to pick the patches and everything...Range from $30-$175

22 W 34th St
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10001
Defiantly feeling that jacket/cardigan...
It looks porly made.. maybe its just the way they have it on the manequin.  i would still check them out.. id rather have 1  or 2 patches at the most.   

so is a white crew-neck undershirt showing under a casual button down short sleeve a no go? and why no?

^ i think its a no go but it depends on your preference. if you want to wear a white shirt underneath wear a vneck. When you have the white crew neck showing it reminds me of a little kid for some reason, but thats just me. Not having the crew neck gives it more syle imo. Even when you wear sneakers and a snapback it looks better that way. LIke i said if you like it though wear one its not the worst thing in the world.

Might get a late pass, but the stylist for this complex mag photoshoot, did a hell of a job with Swizzy

swizz-fashion-6.jpg
swizz-fashion-5.jpg
swizz-fashion-3.jpg
swizz-fashion-2.jpg
swizz-fashion-1.jpg

I know a lot of guys in this thread are fans of the Clark's Desert Boot (including myself) but sometimes when I wear slim fit denim, the bottom of the jeans aren't wide enough to fit over the top of the shoe. So I was walking through the Macy's Men's Shoe section the other day and saw these and fell in love. Some of you guys might not like them or may have already known about them but figured it was an alternative to throw out there to people that might prefer a higher boot to a lower style.

274481551622_p_2x_tn.jpg

Name of the boot is the Desert Mali

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

possibly a stupid question but how do you guys found out about sample sales for companies like penfield?

Idk about other people, but in NYC (mostly SoHo) there will be signs posted in areas where they will be having the sample sale. Or sometimes there are flyers and stuff handed out.Then people just tell their friends and word gets out. At least that's how I used to hear about sample sales.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

possibly a stupid question but how do you guys found out about sample sales for companies like penfield?

This thread usually posts sample sale info. It helps to have friends who work with people who know about it. Worth of mouth basically.
And ill rub it in again and again, that Penfield sample sale last year was crazy. I took advantage of that 110%. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So anybody know where i could get a good pair of sweats?? Starting to get cold in Washington and i get to lazy to rock jeans sometimes.

196-SPERRY-0281220.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on a pairs of these bad boys ...been wanting a pair for awhile...and since fall/winter coming up
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

^Heard a few things about them, but mostly it ends with the quality being enh...
Another Hamilton for today...I fell in love with this when I saw it!
nice shirt. i have that exact print and it fits great. only mines cost $30.
smokin.gif

As long as it's the appropriate fit, who cares what the cost is!
Pop-over today for some running around town. Couple people already throwing compliments...

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom